4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Cubby box question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
edwillcox
Gate Opener
Gate Opener

Cubby box question Empty
PostSubject: Cubby box question   Cubby box question EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:49 am

Hello to all, possibly a daft question, but here goes.

I want to buy a security cubby box for my 1989. V8. 110 landy

I have been looking at the usual websites and I want to check, will the Defender cubby, fit perfectly in the centre space, when I remove the centre seat?. For some reason I think my V8 110 is wider than the Defender.

Advice appreciated. :shock:

Ed
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

Cubby box question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby box question   Cubby box question EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Im not sure, but if you phone or email the companies selling the secure cubby box they should be able to give you the measurements. If not you might have to buy one, try it, and if your not happy with it send it back.

TJ
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

Cubby box question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby box question   Cubby box question EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:36 pm

Give these guy's a try

http://www.landiebox.co.uk

07787 145603

Iv'e been thinking about one of there tents
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cubby box question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby box question   Cubby box question Empty

Back to top Go down

Cubby box question
Page 1 of 1