4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Photobucket question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
edwillcox
Gate Opener
Gate Opener

Photobucket question Empty
PostSubject: Photobucket question   Photobucket question EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:44 am

Hello to all,
for some unknown reason, photobucket is not allowing me to copy the img code on my pictures.

In the past I have managed to post pictures, but today no joy.

Anyone else out there found this, or is it just an Apple Mac thing.... :shock:
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

Photobucket question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photobucket question   Photobucket question EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:04 am

Might just be something up with their server today. Try again tomorrow, I have had similar problems with PB in the past.

The free server image hosting that is on this forum works ok. Just click on the button "host an image". I find it helps if the images are already 640px wide. Works alot quicker because its not having to resize. This might also work for photobucket.....

Jas
Back to top Go down

Photobucket question
Page 1 of 1