4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Anyone want a Terracan?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jas
Admin
Jas

Anyone want a Terracan? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want a Terracan?   Anyone want a Terracan? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:42 am

Found this in Australia, looks good. Not really that different from mine except from the front bumper but looks quite clean.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330543911212&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

TJ
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a Terracan?   Anyone want a Terracan? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:26 am

Do you type Terracan into Google and see what pops up? Razz

I see the seller hasn't got a swing-away wheel carrier either, but I bet if you contacted him via Fleabay I wouldn't mind betting he would know where to get one.
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a Terracan?   Anyone want a Terracan? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:38 am

Tom Mc wrote:
Do you type Terracan into Google and see what pops up? Razz

I see the seller hasn't got a swing-away wheel carrier either, but I bet if you contacted him via Fleabay I wouldn't mind betting he would know where to get one.

I have contacted him.

I says thats most official accessory for the Mitsubishi Pajero/montero diesel will fit a terracan. TJM or ARB, this i know.

He mentioned that you can get winch bumpers, tyre carriers, roof racks and skid plates from either a australian firm, a korean firm or a brand called Asfir. Ive done some recon an Asfir can be found at a company called taubenruther in the uk or france. So now i know where to find the stuff the next job is to get a estimate and see how much it costs.
Then decide on either a manufactured tyre swing, skid plates and possible bumper or get it custom made to my exact specification by OEC International, who have done lots of high quality work for me in the past.
Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.

Anyway that Terracan looks good and has only done 66k kilomiters, shame its a petrol. Im not to keep on them.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a Terracan?   Anyone want a Terracan? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:12 pm

Collection/delivery costs may be a bit prohibitive too. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a Terracan?   Anyone want a Terracan? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone want a Terracan?
Page 1 of 1