4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Iveco eurocargo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mattc334
Rookie
Rookie

Iveco eurocargo Empty
PostSubject: Iveco eurocargo   Iveco eurocargo EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 2:10 am

Hi Everyone.
I am new to the forum, and am looking for some help/advice.
I am seriously looking to buy a Iveco eurcargo 4x4 95/15. 2000 reg
I have done lots of research on other vehicles but can not seem to find much on these.

Does anybody have any experience or knowledge of these, are they reliable, good off road, easy to source parts, is the 150HP enough for a 7.5 ton well loaded vehicle.
We are planning a trip round south america, so it will have to stand up and deal with anything thrown at it in that enviroment.

Any advice or help really appreciated as going to see it next weekend and do not want to make a mistake and buy the wrong thing.

Thanks in advance for any help
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Iveco eurocargo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iveco eurocargo   Iveco eurocargo EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 9:20 am

Welcome Matt. Unfortunately I can't think of anybody on here who has knowledge of the Iveco Eurcargo, although I have been wrong once or twice in the dim and distant past. Smile

Keep posting the same on various overland type forums, you're bound to strike lucky sooner of later. Good luck!
Back to top Go down

Iveco eurocargo
Page 1 of 1