4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Land Rover gynaecologist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
freespirit4x4
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
freespirit4x4

Land Rover gynaecologist Empty
PostSubject: Land Rover gynaecologist   Land Rover gynaecologist EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:17 am

Laughing

A gynaecologist had become fed up with the cost of malpractice insurance and NHS paperwork and was burned out.

Hoping to try another career where skilful hands would be
beneficial, he decided to become a Landrover mechanic. He went to the local technical college, signed up for evening classes, attended diligently, and learned all he could.

When the time for the practical exam approached, the
gynaecologist prepared carefully for weeks and completed the exam with tremendous skill.
When the results came back, he was surprised to find that he had obtained a score of 150%.
Fearing an error, he rang the instructor, and said, "I don't want to appear ungrateful for such an outstanding result, but I wonder if there is an error in the marking."

The instructor said, "During the exam, you took the TDI engine apart perfectly, which was worth 50% of the total mark.
"You put the TDI engine back together again perfectly, which is also worth 50% of the mark."
After a pause, the instructor added, "I gave you an extra 50% because you did it all through the exhaust-pipe, which I've never seen done in my entire career."
affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.freespirit4x4.co.uk
rustyrhinos
Just got MT's
Just got MT's

PostSubject: Re: Land Rover gynaecologist   Land Rover gynaecologist EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:08 pm

hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rustyrhinos.ccom
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

PostSubject: Re: Land Rover gynaecologist   Land Rover gynaecologist EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:40 pm

What do you call a man with a 2" willy:

Jusin.

What do you call a man with a 1" willy.

Tin Tin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land Rover gynaecologist   Land Rover gynaecologist Empty

Back to top Go down

Land Rover gynaecologist
Page 1 of 1