4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Cheers for Portugal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
titomendes
Gate Opener
Gate Opener
titomendes

Cheers for Portugal Empty
PostSubject: Cheers for Portugal   Cheers for Portugal EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:32 pm

Hi there,

I’m a Portuguese offroad enthusiast with over 20 years of mud and sand in my boots. Mostly in 2 wheels but the lasts few years in 4x4.

In my current list of offroad vehicles I have in my garage 3 ktm’s (don’t count since they are 2 wheelers) 1 Land Rover Discovery 300 fully packed for adventure and my wife is asking me to add a LR Series III for Christmas Smile 

Over the years I´ve been all around Europe, Marroco and Brasil,  living, working and traveling.
But despite the financial crisis, lower paychecks and crooked politicians, this little piece of land here is an offroad paradise with great weather, food and people.cheers1 

I consider myself an explorer in the Portuguese territory and until I run out of places here that amaze me, I decided to search nowhere else.

My off road style is “adventure touring” oriented, focused in discovering the most exquisite trails and landscapes, best food spots and forgotten villages.

Just eared about the forum from my buddy of adventures JorgeSC and decided to hop on.
I hope I can learn, share and contribute to this community of overlanders.

A few pics of my Landy doing what he does best:

Cheers for Portugal 46co

Cheers for Portugal M30x

Cheers for Portugal 3fo2

Cheers for Portugal 7vli

Cheers for Portugal Ebwi

Regards
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: Cheers for Portugal   Cheers for Portugal EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:14 pm

Hi and welcome, clinking teacups 
some great photos.
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
JorgeSC
Rookie
Rookie
JorgeSC

PostSubject: Re: Cheers for Portugal   Cheers for Portugal EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:42 am

Hi Tito, welcome!
Although I'm also a rookie here I already feel that this is a very friendly space.clapping 

Lets try to promote our homeland, and help our offroaders mates clinking teacups 
Back to top Go down
Tembo
Articulating
Articulating
Tembo

PostSubject: Re: Cheers for Portugal   Cheers for Portugal EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:55 pm

Great looking truck and good pics! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Cheers for Portugal   Cheers for Portugal EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:24 am

Welcome Tito! cheers 

I've been off-roading in quite a few countries in Europe and beyond, and always received a fantastic welcome wherever I've gone. It's what we do - us against them!

I agree with the lads, great photos. thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheers for Portugal   Cheers for Portugal Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheers for Portugal
Page 1 of 1