4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

The Bushcraft Show, Derbyshire 2-4 June 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

The Bushcraft Show, Derbyshire 2-4 June 2012 Empty
PostSubject: The Bushcraft Show, Derbyshire 2-4 June 2012   The Bushcraft Show, Derbyshire 2-4 June 2012 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:57 am

Last minute decision, visiting the Bushcraft Show this coming weekend at Elvaston Castle and Country Park in Derbyshire - www.thebushcraftshow.co.uk

'Something different' is the way I see it. After all, there's only a certain amount of Land Rover shows one can take. That said it won't stop me from sniffing a diff or two over the weekend, gotta my get my fix of EP90 somehow! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: The Bushcraft Show, Derbyshire 2-4 June 2012   The Bushcraft Show, Derbyshire 2-4 June 2012 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:20 am

Tom you will catch up with damian again hes going to it,,,, lol!
Back to top Go down
http://kevcardno.wix.com/tugs-4x4
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: The Bushcraft Show, Derbyshire 2-4 June 2012   The Bushcraft Show, Derbyshire 2-4 June 2012 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:21 am

Damian ... confused? scratch Rings a bell I have to say, but the only Damian I can recall right now is off Only Fools & Horses - remember Rodney worried sick about Del's baby having a 666 birthmark on his forehead. Laughing

Anyway, great show with loads of working demonstrations of ancient skills in woodworking, carving, ironwork, tracking, cooking, etc. Thoroughly recommended. Met up with a couple of lads who have just booked up for ADVENTURE OVERLANDS SHOW, so the talk tended to drift towards Land Rovers, Pajeros and so forth.

Talking of which, loads of 4x4 interest there as the sort of folk into 'bushcraft' and 'wilderness skills' will use their x4's for what they were originally designed for - not urban cruising! Any type of country pursuit, 4x4's are the No.1 choice.

Shame about the rain all day today, but only be expected over a Bank Holiday weekend. Marvelous, last weekend was glorious, couldn't make it up!!! mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bushcraft Show, Derbyshire 2-4 June 2012   The Bushcraft Show, Derbyshire 2-4 June 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bushcraft Show, Derbyshire 2-4 June 2012
Page 1 of 1