4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Happy Christmas

Go down 
+6
Assassin
Vicar
roamingman
Jas
Tom Mc
wideformat4x4
10 posters
AuthorMessage
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:35 pm

A very happy Christmas to you all wherever you may be in the world.
And have a great travelling year 2012 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:35 am

Ditto! Santa
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:08 am

Happy Christmas & happy birthday to the forum. 1 Year old, oh how they grow....
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:13 am

And yule tide greetings from us cheers1 clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
Vicar
Gate Opener
Gate Opener
Vicar

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:49 am

Saluations to all forum members, cheers

This site has been an inspiring find for me this year. It is going to take me a good while to read through all the posts that are very informative, thought provoking and without vitriol. study Whilst I envy those who are near the variety of Europe and the wilderness of Africa, there is no shortage of locations of outstanding beauty here in NZ where one can appreciate the absolute wonders of the natural world. I was fortunate to spend my formative years during the late 50s early 60s, living in Kenya, and went on many a safari with my parents to some stunning areas and game reserves before the advent of the electronic age, so have not entirely missed out.

Namibia is still on my wish list though. sunny

I believe those who have chosen to pursue a more rugged recreational side of life with a 4x4 as opposed to traveling in tin tops for short stays in concrete and glass, enjoy a more rounded way of life. thumbsup

Even though I am going to get to Christmas Day 24 hours before most of you, I shall raise a glass and toast cheers1 your good health, new found wealth and continued enjoyment of off-roading. Very Happy May you enjoy times of personal peace in 2012 and find that elusive piece for your beloved choice of chariot. adore

When you are about to celebrate the joyous occasion with pleasurable liquid and hearty laughter, you will no doubt also tuck into a scrumptious meal. As you grasp the pepper pot to season the food, you may momentarily wonder if in this world of yet to be found wonders, was he right about the fix for that leaking radiator. scratch Laughing

Merry Christmas and a Fantastical 2012 to you all. thumbsup

Vicar Santa

Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:43 am

Ill raise my Mead Horn to that. clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:19 pm

Merry christmas and a happy and dirty new year, off roading to everyone.
Back to top Go down
mugwump
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
mugwump

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cadarn
Gate Opener
Gate Opener
cadarn

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:40 am

Yep, merry christmas and a great new year to all
Back to top Go down
http://www.dezeilmaker.nl
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 7:49 am

Good post Vicar, we can all relate to your thoughts and sentiments. cheers

Thanks too for the kind words re. the forum. It was set up for like-minded folk, and most definitely that's what we are, so I'm delighted you're finding it informative. Hope you had a good 'un and the self-inflicted indigestion/hangover's not too bad!

Thanks also to Terracan Jas for believing in the forum and offering to help out by becoming a Moderator ... it's appreciated. As for Assassin, where do you store all that knowledge in your head? I struggle to remember what day it is! scratch

Lastly, thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum. It plods along with with only a small amount of members compared with many other forums, mainly because I don't go running around hassling folk to register, but it's cosy and doubtless membership will grow as word gets about. As Vicar mentioned, the quality of the posts are amazing. It seems that members will start threads or reply when they have something decent to say, not just for the sake of it with childish drivile and slagging off people's efforts merely because they are hiding behind a keyboard. I say let's keep it small and friendly if that's the alternative! No, fair play to everyone for realising no one single make of 4x4 rules this world, long may the friendly rivalry continue. cheers1

Happy Crimble one and all. Santa Santa Santa
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Rookie
Rookie

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:52 am

A very Merry Christmas and a fantastic and Prosperous New Year to all on the forum. cheers1
Back to top Go down

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:14 pm

Last edited by maika on Tue May 29, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alinawatson38
Rookie
Rookie

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:50 pm

Wish you a very happy Christmas 2013 ! I did celebarte my last Christmas day 2012 with small children & usually it was a amazing & unforgettable celebration with childrens !
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:08 pm

No, I don't understand either? scratch

Alina's clearly ahead of her time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Christmas
Page 1 of 1