4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Christmas Offroading

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

Christmas Offroading Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Offroading   Christmas Offroading EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:53 pm

With Christmas being the next holidays for most people, how many are planning to do a little off roading, and where.

For me its the Peak District with several others who will be broken down into small groups, the scenery is stunning even in winter and the hope of a little snow makes it interesting.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Offroading   Christmas Offroading EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:37 am

The hope? Almost guaranteed. They’ve already had a good dose a couple of weeks ago, so the chances are very good over Christmas.
Back to top Go down
diesel_jim
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
diesel_jim

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Offroading   Christmas Offroading EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:03 am

I'll be out on Salisbury plan a few times I reckon. only about half hour from me, so I venture up there a lot.
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Offroading   Christmas Offroading EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:13 am

diesel_jim wrote:
I'll be out on Salisbury plan a few times I reckon. only about half hour from me, so I venture up there a lot.

Its quite possible you will see me. Cant tell you what Ill be driving tho or when at the moment. But nearer the time Ill let you know if ya wana meet & greet.

Jas
Back to top Go down
diesel_jim
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
diesel_jim

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Offroading   Christmas Offroading EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Sounds good Jas.

I'll be in the 110 (metallic green station wagon with external cage)... won't have the 90 finished by then I don't think. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Offroading   Christmas Offroading Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Offroading
Page 1 of 1