4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Evening chaps.. A quick video from the Telegraph

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jed@CampervanCulture.com
Just Bought 4x4
Just Bought 4x4
Jed@CampervanCulture.com

Evening chaps.. A quick video from the Telegraph  Empty
PostSubject: Evening chaps.. A quick video from the Telegraph    Evening chaps.. A quick video from the Telegraph  EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 7:34 am

Evening chaps.. A little something from the Telegraph Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show the other week. CVC were trading at this mega event (Not like CampervanCulture.com at all, we are used to camping next to our swag at events) as it was hosted at the ExCel in Docklands near CVC HQ so we decided to go just to sell our Trasharoo's as they are easy and sell themselves.

Tom turned up to say hi and I was surprised to see him nursing a hang over lol!

Anyway here is a short video of some interesting vehicles at the event as well as some other bits and bobs.

http://campervanculture.com/2015/03/camervanculture-com-at-the-outdoor-adventure-travel-show/

Jed
Back to top Go down
http://www.campervanculture.com
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Evening chaps.. A quick video from the Telegraph  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening chaps.. A quick video from the Telegraph    Evening chaps.. A quick video from the Telegraph  EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 12:06 pm

It wasn't me with the hangover next day Jed. Merten Dieren, the Blissmobil rep who gave you a tour of the Mercedes Zetros truck, just happened to be my drinking partner down in London. Showed him a couple of sights of my home city - Tower of London (complete with Traitor's Gate), Tower Bridge and St. Katharine's Dock .... naturally along with a few pubs en route. The plan was after a meal was to shoot off to the London Eye and Houses of Parliament, but unfortunately my Dutch partner proved to be a bit of a lightweight in the ol' drinking stakes, as he was shot by 9.30. With glazed eyes and a slur in his voice he wisely headed off back to his hotel - can't think why?

Personally I didn't think the show had much to offer the 4x4 enthusiast at all. Very disappointing IMHO, it was only Blissmobil, Adventure Overland UK, yourself and Drive Albania (4x4 tours in Eastern Europe) that was of any interest at all.

The only other connection to off-roading was the presence of Bob Podesta and his softball rifle range. The link is that Bob was a co-driver in a team on Landy Rally (2009 I think???) plus he joins us everey September at the Adventure Overland Show at Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse ... as do Jed, Blossmobil and Adventure Overland UK of course. It really is the common denominator it seems. Long may it continue. clapping
Back to top Go down

Evening chaps.. A quick video from the Telegraph
Page 1 of 1