4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Iveco 40.10 wm 4x4 - parts availability etc.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wobbly
Rookie
Rookie

Iveco 40.10 wm 4x4 - parts availability etc. Empty
PostSubject: Iveco 40.10 wm 4x4 - parts availability etc.   Iveco 40.10 wm 4x4 - parts availability etc. EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:50 am

I'm looking at a 40.10 wm as a potential overlander.

At the moment I have a Landcruiser and camping gear, but am thinking of changing to a larger base type truck and putting in a reasonable camper coversion.

The model I'm looking at is an ambulance bodied 2.5 of early 90's vintage, in reasonable order, albeit needs a small amount of work - plus the camper conversion to the rear.

Any ideas on parts availability for these trucks?

Cheers

Pete

Back to top Go down
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

Iveco 40.10 wm 4x4 - parts availability etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iveco 40.10 wm 4x4 - parts availability etc.   Iveco 40.10 wm 4x4 - parts availability etc. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:04 am

Reasonably good as the commercial market doesn't discontinue components after 10 years as the car market does, then switch to batch production instead.

Many major components are interchangeable with an ordinary 4X2 variant so only the specific 4X4 dedicated components would be more difficult to get access too.
Back to top Go down

Iveco 40.10 wm 4x4 - parts availability etc.
Page 1 of 1