4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Billing Land Rover Fest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

Billing Land Rover Fest Empty
PostSubject: Billing Land Rover Fest   Billing Land Rover Fest EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:57 pm

It was good to see some members of the forum at the show over the weekend, hope everybody had a good time.
Friday was a bit quiet on the 4x4 Eurotours stand but Saturday and Sunday were manic and its good to report we had a couple of booking for next years tours.

With all the interest shown and the fact we were really the only tour company there I think we will get a few more booking as people check out the website.

Thanks to the Bed's Berts guys for their hospitality on the Thursday night which made Friday a bit of a blur.

I can officially confirm, Tom for a change has bought a really nice vehicle and he should get a great deal of use out of it (I'm a bit jealous ) there was another RRC camper there for sale but he wouldn't tell me where it was I reckon he's trying to corner the market in them !

Thanks again the forum members who visited the stand  clinking teacups 
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Billing Land Rover Fest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billing Land Rover Fest   Billing Land Rover Fest EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 9:07 pm

Bookings already? Good stuff!

Yep, delighted with my new acquisition. Incidentally, as the second Range Rover is in my possession and I will be selling it shortly, PM me to discuss.
Back to top Go down

Billing Land Rover Fest
Page 1 of 1