4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Up Until 2012 I Had No Interest In 'This' Scene...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andy_conway
Rookie
Rookie

Up Until 2012 I Had No Interest In 'This' Scene... Empty
PostSubject: Up Until 2012 I Had No Interest In 'This' Scene...   Up Until 2012 I Had No Interest In 'This' Scene... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:44 am

...unfortunately(!), I came to my senses and can't understand how I've missed out on this scene.

Now it's time to recreate the safari adventure of 2012 so where better to register and look?

Loving what I see so far :-)
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Up Until 2012 I Had No Interest In 'This' Scene... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up Until 2012 I Had No Interest In 'This' Scene...   Up Until 2012 I Had No Interest In 'This' Scene... EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:43 am

Hello and welcome Andy! cheers 

You probably won't get much response at the mo as everyone has either been busy (organising/marshalling the ADVENTURE OVERLAND SHOW that's just taken place last weekend) or are about to become busy (the forum's Moroccan trip).

It's up to the rest of us - yourself included - to fill the gap while a lot of the regulars are away playing ... without us!!! Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down

Up Until 2012 I Had No Interest In 'This' Scene...
Page 1 of 1