4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Hello from Kent

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Minotaur
Rookie
Rookie

Hello from Kent Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Kent   Hello from Kent EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:48 am

Hi All

my name is Chris, I am new to this forum, although I am on several other Overland/4x4 forums, I even help moderate the 4x4 forums on the Hubb.

I have owned numerous Land Rovers and Land Cruisers, here in the Uk and abroad. I took a LR130 London to Cape Town, and stayed on in Africa, for about years - I think its now in the blood!

Looking forward to being an active member here

Chris
Minotaur
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

Hello from Kent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Kent   Hello from Kent EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:35 pm

Hi and welcome clinking teacups 

We like to see photos, of your steed, also like to here about your travels.

Will you be able to come to the Overland show, if so be glad to meet up for a tea/coffee, or even a cheers1 
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

Hello from Kent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Kent   Hello from Kent EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:53 am

Hi and welcome to the forum !
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Hello from Kent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Kent   Hello from Kent EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:50 pm

Welcome Chris ... Mod to Mod! cheers 

Still early days on here compared with the HUBB and others, but we've a great nucleus of travel-orientated folk on here, so it's been a great start and definitely heading in the right direction.

We're also not solely Land Rover enthusiasts, which in my mind is a good thing. Although myself I'm into my Range Rover Classics, like the majority on here I realise the entire world doesn't revolve around Lode Lane ... just half of it! Wink 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Kent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Kent   Hello from Kent Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Kent
Page 1 of 1