4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Camper roof for 110

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iveco4x4
Just got MT's
Just got MT's
iveco4x4

Camper roof for 110 Empty
PostSubject: Camper roof for 110   Camper roof for 110 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:53 am

A friend of mine has developed this roof for a 110

See details here. Not seen it in the flesh yet but having seen jons work on his 101 and other vehicles its gonna be good

http://www.roverlandcampers.co.uk/

Oh and before Tom pops up to plug it , Jon will be at adventure overland showcasing the product
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Camper roof for 110   Camper roof for 110 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:18 am

Wey hey, didn't know he was a mate of yours.

Agree wholeheartedly, and said as much to him when he booked. He's definitely on to a winner with his product, good luck to the bloke.
Back to top Go down
Kipoku
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Camper roof for 110   Camper roof for 110 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:26 am

He built mine - see his site 'past projects' -the white HCPU.

He took my concept, simple pencil sketches and used his own experience with a similar roof on his 101 and created a fantastic product. Very difficult and complicated build and he was done within the deadline and on quote.

Brilliant workmanship. Creative and easy to work with. Couldn't recommend him more highly.

As you say - good luck to the bloke.

There, that should be worth a beer Smile
Back to top Go down
iveco4x4
Just got MT's
Just got MT's
iveco4x4

PostSubject: Re: Camper roof for 110   Camper roof for 110 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:59 am

He's building the rear lockers on my truck in september

So its not just roof he does, and if you have a 101 the power assisted steering is great(he did tiggurrs after I went thru a run of steering boxes , probabily due to the unimog wheels and tyres)

Rich

Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Camper roof for 110   Camper roof for 110 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:03 am

Met him and SWMBO at Eastnor last week - nice couple. Reckon they'll sell shedloads of 'em.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camper roof for 110   Camper roof for 110 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camper roof for 110
Page 1 of 1