4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Discovery 1 + roof tent, awning, alloy roof rack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Discovery 1 + roof tent, awning, alloy roof rack Empty
PostSubject: Discovery 1 + roof tent, awning, alloy roof rack   Discovery 1 + roof tent, awning, alloy roof rack EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 4:14 am

My mate Ralf is selling his Disco. Complete with an Eezi-Awn alloy roof-rack, Howling Moon roof-tent and Hannibal free-standing awning (no poles required), it's a really sound vehicle.

Personally, I'd recommend it to anybody. If truth be known he really wants to hold on to it, but he's bought himself a Defender for family holidays, so reluctantly the Disco has to go!

It's currently on ebay with 6 days to go - www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201231831899?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Discovery 1 + roof tent, awning, alloy roof rack Disco_11
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: Discovery 1 + roof tent, awning, alloy roof rack   Discovery 1 + roof tent, awning, alloy roof rack EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:14 am

Surly the Discovery has more clinking teacups comfort than a Defender,
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Discovery 1 + roof tent, awning, alloy roof rack   Discovery 1 + roof tent, awning, alloy roof rack EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:15 am

You said it mate! That's why I love those old Rangies - a decent driving position without you knees up around your neck. And think about it, Ralf's taller than me; madness!!!

That said, I suppose he needs the additional room of a Defender. With two teenage children, there is still more room behind the back seats in a Defender than a Disco. Otherwise he definitely would have stayed with the Discovery. It's all about compromise, that'd why the 'perfect 4x4' does not exist.

It's either too short, too long, too wide, too high, too expensive to buy, cheap to buy but mega costly to keep on the road - think you get the picture!

There is no 'perfect 4x4' ... end of!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovery 1 + roof tent, awning, alloy roof rack   Discovery 1 + roof tent, awning, alloy roof rack Empty

Back to top Go down

Discovery 1 + roof tent, awning, alloy roof rack
Page 1 of 1