4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Morocco 4x4 Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Morocco 4x4 Forum Empty
PostSubject: Morocco 4x4 Forum   Morocco 4x4 Forum EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:59 am

How about this, a forum specifically designed to deal with Morocco!

www.sahara-overland.proboards.com

Got to say, I didn't know it existed until having an 'email chat' with the guy who runs it - Mac - who just happens to frequent this forum! cheers

I've already recognised some of the names on "Morocco 4x4 Forum", so will sit very nicely beside us here at "4x4 Overland Travel".

Pleased to promote it!!!
Back to top Go down
Mac
Just Bought 4x4
Just Bought 4x4
Mac

Morocco 4x4 Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morocco 4x4 Forum   Morocco 4x4 Forum EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:29 am

Thanks Tom.

The Morocco 4x4 forum has been up and running since 2010.

Some great guys on there who are very friendly and only too willing to pass on their knowledge. If anyone visits please introduce yourself and mention this forum.

I wasn't able to get to the show last year but hope to this year, maybe with some of the guys from the Morocco 4x4 Forum.

Back to top Go down

Morocco 4x4 Forum
Page 1 of 1