4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Mac 4x4 Challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mugwump
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
mugwump

Mac 4x4 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Mac 4x4 Challenge   Mac 4x4 Challenge EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Hi just a couple of videos of the last two mac 4x4 challenges, nothing to exciting but gives a idea of the event and also what a wonderful part of the world we live in, enjoyed ireland/Wales so much went back for a holiday Very Happy
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnqmu1_mac-4x4-2011-5-mins-with-music-1hc_auto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7mOln_P2i4

Hope you enjoy
Back to top Go down
maadmaan10
Just fitted a Snorkel
Just fitted a Snorkel
maadmaan10

Mac 4x4 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac 4x4 Challenge   Mac 4x4 Challenge EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Thank You for posting those. Thoroughly enjoeyd watching,especially the first one. Just wish I had the time/money to do one of these......one day
Back to top Go down
mugwump
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
mugwump

Mac 4x4 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac 4x4 Challenge   Mac 4x4 Challenge EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:09 pm

maadmaan10 wrote:
Thank You for posting those. Thoroughly enjoeyd watching,especially the first one. Just wish I had the time/money to do one of these......one day

Yeh they are good fun but after three years decided to give it a miss this year as it does cost a fair bit in fuel, and wine/whisky but unfortunately after three years of going to the start at Britpart Craven Arms Nr Ludlow they are starting at Gretna this year which is a 25 min drive from my house Sad

Derek Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Mac 4x4 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac 4x4 Challenge   Mac 4x4 Challenge EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:38 am

Yep, wouldn't you just know it, Sod's Law come into play yet again. mad
Back to top Go down
http://4x4overlandtravel.com
Sponsored content

Mac 4x4 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac 4x4 Challenge   Mac 4x4 Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac 4x4 Challenge
Page 1 of 1