4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Hello folks, nice to see you.

Go down 
+4
wideformat4x4
Tom Mc
cadarn
jellybenitez
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jellybenitez
Cleaner
Cleaner
jellybenitez

Hello folks, nice to see you. Empty
PostSubject: Hello folks, nice to see you.   Hello folks, nice to see you. EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Hi all just checking in. I'm another landy rally forum orphan. We competed in last years landy rally and met a few faces on here at c4h last year as team jifflin pollywiggles. I'm currently looking at a trip in the italian alps and into slovenia so will be pestering a few of you for maps and routes and general advice soon no doubt. Have a good christmas, cheers Jez clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
cadarn
Gate Opener
Gate Opener
cadarn

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks, nice to see you.   Hello folks, nice to see you. EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Hi again.
Nice to see you here too.
Team landynurses
Back to top Go down
http://www.dezeilmaker.nl
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks, nice to see you.   Hello folks, nice to see you. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:34 pm

Hi Jellies ... welcome to the Funny Farm No. 2! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
jellybenitez
Cleaner
Cleaner
jellybenitez

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks, nice to see you.   Hello folks, nice to see you. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Hi Jaap and Tom, the travel bug has biten us and regular holidays are just going to be boring after our "holiday with a difference"!
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks, nice to see you.   Hello folks, nice to see you. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Hi Jez

And welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
jellybenitez
Cleaner
Cleaner
jellybenitez

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks, nice to see you.   Hello folks, nice to see you. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:22 pm

Hi Gary, thanks for the welcome, hope you're having a good christmas. Whats this florida strata i see you signed up for?
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks, nice to see you.   Hello folks, nice to see you. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:56 pm

Hi jez be nice to chat agine, clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks, nice to see you.   Hello folks, nice to see you. EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:34 pm

jellybenitez wrote:
Hi Gary, thanks for the welcome, hope you're having a good christmas. Whats this florida strata i see you signed up for?

Hi Jez
Christmas went well we had a bit of a houseful.

The Strata Florida is a green lane in North Wales the trip's being organised by the Frontera guys
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks, nice to see you.   Hello folks, nice to see you. EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:50 pm

the Strata Florida is a great lane, done it twice fist one way, the next time done the revearse. clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks, nice to see you.   Hello folks, nice to see you. EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Hello & Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Vicar
Gate Opener
Gate Opener
Vicar

PostSubject: Helo folks, nice to see you.   Hello folks, nice to see you. EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:02 am

Hello Jez, cheers

Welcome to the group. Like me you have discovered a band of very knowledgeable and helpful terrain followers. Rather fancy the Italian alps myself but I would have to do some serious prep on my LR to get there from NZ. Have a fabulous trip. scratching chin

Vicar thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks, nice to see you.   Hello folks, nice to see you. EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:12 pm

Jez has frequented the Italian Alps. Go on mate, tell us what you thought of Stelvio and Gavia passes.
Back to top Go down
jellybenitez
Cleaner
Cleaner
jellybenitez

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks, nice to see you.   Hello folks, nice to see you. EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:57 am

Tom Mc wrote:
Jez has frequented the Italian Alps. Go on mate, tell us what you thought of Stelvio and Gavia passes.

Yep loved the italian alps but want to do a bit of offroading down into slovenia. Enjoyed the stelvio pass, not sure why is rated as a drivers road though as its too busy and tight for my liking. It is a spectacle though and enjoyed the experience. Much prefered the Gavia pass, much more natural, shale road, no barriers proper mountain pass stuff.

Ps thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

I guess its a trip for new zealand but you must have some pretty good terrain there your self vicar!

Happy new year.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks, nice to see you.   Hello folks, nice to see you. EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:20 am

I realise it's not Slovenia, but maybe checking out the Transylvanian "Vampire 4x4 Tour" in August could be good for you? At least it's East!

Run by my mate Martin, an extremey nice bloke and a true 4x4 enthusiast, his website can be found here :-

www.transylvania.4x4zone.co.uk
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks, nice to see you.   Hello folks, nice to see you. EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:48 am

jellybenitez wrote:
Tom Mc wrote:

Yep loved the italian alps but want to do a bit of offroading down into slovenia. Enjoyed the stelvio pass, not sure why is rated as a drivers road though as its too busy and tight for my liking. It is a spectacle though and enjoyed the experience. Much prefered the Gavia pass, much more natural, shale road, no barriers proper mountain pass stuff.

Ps thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

I guess its a trip for new zealand but you must have some pretty good terrain there your self vicar!

Happy new year.

Hi have to agree with you on the passes, Gavia mutch better.

We wer thinging of doing the Vampire tour with tom's mate. If we do and you do could go together if you like, still working out the cost at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks, nice to see you.   Hello folks, nice to see you. EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:00 am

I was tempted to go on that myself Yoda, but you're okay mate, I decided against it. Laughing Skint at the mo, but hopefully in 2013.

Nah seriously, don't mind blowing his trumpet at all as I know he's honest and reliable. Known him for a good few years now, scary how time flies.
Back to top Go down
shubhrajoshi1
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks, nice to see you.   Hello folks, nice to see you. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:23 am

Hi,
welcome this forum!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.globehunters.com/Flights/Miami-Flights.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks, nice to see you.   Hello folks, nice to see you. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello folks, nice to see you.
Page 1 of 1