4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Climate information all over the world

Go down 
+12
mugwump
roamingman
gerryw80
Assassin
chally2
mark90
mdavid
vikash91mehta
traveloworld
Tom Mc
shubhra1
boyo
16 posters
AuthorMessage
boyo
Gate Opener
Gate Opener

Climate information all over the world Empty
PostSubject: Climate information all over the world   Climate information all over the world EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Hi All,
I have found this website useful when wanting to know the climate/weather conditions for where ever I wanted to go. The information is gathered from the various weather stations world wide. Hope it helps.

http://www.weatherbase.com/ Very Happy

Just worked out how to use the "Emoticons" clever boyo.
Back to top Go down
shubhra1
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Climate information all over the world   Climate information all over the world EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:10 pm

Hi,
thanks! for this link you share to all!!
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Climate information all over the world   Climate information all over the world EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:30 pm

boyo wrote:
Just worked out how to use the "Emoticons" clever boyo.
Congrats, but you wouldn't catch me using the stupid things! clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
traveloworld
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Climate information all over the world   Climate information all over the world EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Hi,
Its really great link with useful information. adore
Back to top Go down
http://www.traveloworld.co.uk/flights-to-orlando.html
vikash91mehta
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Climate information all over the world   Climate information all over the world EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:40 pm

yeah I have also check out this web site ! This is rally helpful web site for climate/weather. This web site is really one of the nice web site.
Back to top Go down
mdavid
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Climate information all over the world   Climate information all over the world EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:03 pm

A valuable contribution to travelling guides in general.Appreciated:)
Back to top Go down
mark90
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Nice   Climate information all over the world EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Hey thanks mate, this is a cool link and it is very useful for me because I have to travel abroad in every 2 months. I think its slightly less user friendly site but it fulfills the purpose again thanks for sharing it.
Back to top Go down
chally2
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
chally2

PostSubject: Re: Climate information all over the world   Climate information all over the world EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Cheers

Just what I wanted
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

PostSubject: Re: Climate information all over the world   Climate information all over the world EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:00 am

I tend to use the flying weather information, this is a little more complex, but much more accurate than other sites.
Back to top Go down
gerryw80
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Climate information all over the world   Climate information all over the world EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Great post thanks for sharing, its helps me while i make business trips and i tell my friends and family to review the weather before packing:)
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: Climate information all over the world   Climate information all over the world EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:17 pm

I use the best weather information thier is,

Get up in the morning and the weather lets me know what is happening. clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Climate information all over the world   Climate information all over the world EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:50 pm

Aberdeenshire on a good day. Twisted Evil

Climate information all over the world Umbrel10
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

PostSubject: Re: Climate information all over the world   Climate information all over the world EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:14 am

I always remember one of our science teachers telling us a story:

During the war he worked for the RAF in the meteorology department, they had the best equipment of the day, yet around half of their weather forecasts were wrong; and this information was critical for the bombing raids over Germany.
They adopted a simply test, get up in the morning, open the blackouts, open the window and stick your hand out for 10 seconds, if it was raining you got a wet hand and arm and from the wetness you could determine the rainfall, then open your eyes and look at the sky.
Back to top Go down
mugwump
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
mugwump

PostSubject: Re: Climate information all over the world   Climate information all over the world EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:41 pm

Tom Mc wrote:
Aberdeenshire on a good day. Twisted Evil

Climate information all over the world Umbrel10
Also applies to Dumfries and Galloway especially today Cool
Back to top Go down
gates8888
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Fiji Islands   Climate information all over the world EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Hey friends can someone tell me when is the best time to visit Alaska and recommend tourist activities? i am an outdoor person, love sports and great food anytime:)

Last edited by gates8888 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Climate information all over the world   Climate information all over the world EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:47 pm

It's all over the place mate, dreadful summer. Light at the end of the tunnel though, according to a report I saw yesterday, the jet stream is starting to head back up north to where it is suppose to reside - hence things should pick up very soon. About time. mad
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Climate information all over the world   Climate information all over the world EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:51 pm

gates8888 wrote:
Hey friends can someone tell me when is the best time to visit Alaska and recommend tourist activities? i am an outdoor person, love sports and great food anytime:)
Eh?????? scratch

Sorry gates8888, this is an 4x4 overland forum, not a tourist information bureau. I think you're getting confused by the title of this thread - Climate information all over the world

Unless you asking about specific 4x4 activities in Alaska, best Google "Alaska recommend tourist activities", you will have a lot more luck.
Back to top Go down
maxjhon12
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Climate information all over the world   Climate information all over the world EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:13 pm

thanks for a nice share.
Back to top Go down
rose01
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Climate information all over the world   Climate information all over the world EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:06 pm

Quite useful indeed. thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
RGuimaraes
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Climate information all over the world   Climate information all over the world EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:39 am

Good link – thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Climate information all over the world   Climate information all over the world Empty

Back to top Go down

Climate information all over the world
Page 1 of 1