4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Expedition glavanised roof rack with ladder price reduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chally2
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
chally2

Expedition glavanised roof rack with ladder price reduction Empty
PostSubject: Expedition glavanised roof rack with ladder price reduction   Expedition glavanised roof rack with ladder price reduction EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 am

Roof Rack
Heavy duty galvanised steel, expedition/trade roof rack. Supported by 8 adjustable legs. These can be moved width ways and fore and aft.
There is a built-in ladder which slides out from underneath to drop down the side of the vehicle.
There is a 5" edging all the way around for security, there are lashing eyes and the base has a mesh to enable smaller items to be carried safely.

Size
3.02 m long
1.75 m wide
13 cm tall lip / edge / basket
19cm tall gutter legs x 8

Mounting
You can mount in a variety of ways, so I'd suggest whatever vehicle you have, it will work. For example:
• gutter mount on the existing 8 legs
• gutter mount, adjusting the leg widths to your vehicle
• mounting on your roof bars (after unbolting the existing legs). This way, it'll fit anything!
It's been on a Defender and a 712K in the past, but the bolts are a little too short for a discovery but could be modified easily.

Condition
If I could upload photos you would see, it's in excellent condition with quality welding and galvanising. It certainly is not one of those show bargains that will rip your hands to shreds!
Great for all your gear, roof tents and all that good stuff.
Any questions or photos just PM me with an email address

pick up from RG2 9NU or courier at your cost.

£150

Expedition glavanised roof rack with ladder price reduction Roof_r11

Expedition glavanised roof rack with ladder price reduction Roof_r12
Back to top Go down

Expedition glavanised roof rack with ladder price reduction
Page 1 of 1