4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

31DAYS OVERLAND TRIP IN INDIA.... ITS CHEAP AND GOOD TOO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
overlandindia
Rookie
Rookie

31DAYS OVERLAND TRIP IN INDIA.... ITS CHEAP AND GOOD TOO Empty
PostSubject: 31DAYS OVERLAND TRIP IN INDIA.... ITS CHEAP AND GOOD TOO   31DAYS OVERLAND TRIP IN INDIA.... ITS CHEAP AND GOOD TOO EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:45 pm

HI.. M GOING FOR ONE MORE ADVENTURE BUT THIS TIME I M GOING FOR A MONTH AND VERY EXITED BECOZ THIS TIME DESTINATIONS WOULD BE MORE THAN PREVIOUS ONE thumbsup

U CAN SEE THEIR PAGE ON FACEBOOK ASWELL ON THE NAME OF "Prayaan india overland"
AND INFORMATION ABOUT TRIPS ASWELL

IT WORTH TO TRAVEL WITH THEM...

THEY CAN GIVE YOU BETTER DISCOUNT ASWELL IF U BOOK FIRST... WELL I HAVE DONE MY BOOKING AND GOT VERY GOOD DISCOUNT Very Happy

Its getting hot sunny in india now so this time my bag wouldnot be very big and i have few more days left now becoz we r leaving on mid of may so got time to thing of what to bring and what not scratching chin

if u have any suggestion let me know...

Back to top Go down
http://www.prayaanindiaoverland.com
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: 31DAYS OVERLAND TRIP IN INDIA.... ITS CHEAP AND GOOD TOO   31DAYS OVERLAND TRIP IN INDIA.... ITS CHEAP AND GOOD TOO EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:10 pm

No. 1 priority - a bottle opener for all that ice-cold Kingfisher/Haywards/Cobra/Kings/Royal Challenge/Kalyani beer! cheers1
Back to top Go down
overlandindia
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: 31DAYS OVERLAND TRIP IN INDIA.... ITS CHEAP AND GOOD TOO   31DAYS OVERLAND TRIP IN INDIA.... ITS CHEAP AND GOOD TOO EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Hey thanks to remind me.... I will for sure.
cheers1
Back to top Go down
http://www.prayaanindiaoverland.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 31DAYS OVERLAND TRIP IN INDIA.... ITS CHEAP AND GOOD TOO   31DAYS OVERLAND TRIP IN INDIA.... ITS CHEAP AND GOOD TOO Empty

Back to top Go down

31DAYS OVERLAND TRIP IN INDIA.... ITS CHEAP AND GOOD TOO
Page 1 of 1