4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

just finished 20days overland trip in india...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
overlandindia
Rookie
Rookie

just finished 20days overland trip in india... Empty
PostSubject: just finished 20days overland trip in india...   just finished 20days overland trip in india... EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:55 pm

I went to an overland trip on this feb 2013 and it was for 20 days, they picked up us from jabalpur (madhya pradesh) and then we went to pench tiger reserve... we went kanha national park, bandhavgarh national park, khajuraho then went to keoladeo bird sanctuary, ranthambore tiger reserve and we ended up our trip in jaipur... i must say it was amazing trip... guides were very much knowlegable and nice. this trip was very cheap too then my expectation....

Although this company is new and 1st overland company based in India but still they are very professional with their work...
where ever we went they didnot take any local guide becoz they got immense knowledge about all such places...
They dnt have big truck they got maxi van but that maxi van is also very comfortable... it got music system ,air conditioner, deep freezer, microwave, water tank and all the cooking equipment...
I travelled with other overland companies in Africa aswell but i must say their camp sites are much more safer than other....

They have few more itineraries aswell for 31 days, 25 days... I must say if u r planning to travel in india dnt forget to contact them...

Back to top Go down
http://www.prayaanindiaoverland.com
overlandindia
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: COMPANY'S NAME WITH WHOME I TRAVELLED   just finished 20days overland trip in india... EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Prayaan india overland
Back to top Go down
http://www.prayaanindiaoverland.com
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: just finished 20days overland trip in india...   just finished 20days overland trip in india... EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:05 pm

Googled "Prayaan india overland" - nothing. Have you a website, I'm curious?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just finished 20days overland trip in india...   just finished 20days overland trip in india... Empty

Back to top Go down

just finished 20days overland trip in india...
Page 1 of 1