HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Share | 


Go down 

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-04-18

PostSubject: Carnet   Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:13 pm

Right!!! For the whole of America(N/Central/South) no Carnet. I was from 2009 till 2011(3X2 months) with Storage Place,
on the road in Arg/Chili/Peru/Bolivia/Paraguay/Brazil. After shipping back to Antwerp/Belgium.
Carnet in Africa: for some countrys(Central/South/East) Western Part mostly on the Border with a Laisser-Passer(Paying).
For Souther-Africa(Rsa/Botswana/Namibia/Lesotho/Swaziland) is 1 Custom Area, so inside on the Borders, no Custom-Paperwork for the Vehicle. Wink
I have allways Carnet with me...for-the-case...you-never now!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Just got MT's
Just got MT's

Posts : 253
Join date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Carnet   Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:41 am

A carnet is needed for initial entry into and final leaving of SADC countries.

Back to top Go down
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
» Carnet - the vehicle's "passport"
» Expired MOT
» RAC Carnet - Petition for Change!! Please Share

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: Paperwork – visas, etc.-
Jump to: