4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

now then, now then...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MountainGoatJim
Rookie
Rookie

now then, now then... Empty
PostSubject: now then, now then...   now then, now then... EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Hi everyone, im new to this forum but have been looking for good ideas for expeditions and this seemed like a good place to start. Im interested in routes through eastern europe and possibly into/across russia. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jim
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: now then, now then...   now then, now then... EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:19 am

Hi Jim, an official welcome from me, myself & I. cheers

Have you seen our little proposed excursion for next year? Entitled Snow Leopard Expedition it may be what you're looking for.

The discussion within this forum can be found here
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: now then, now then...   now then, now then... EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:11 am

Hello & Welcome to the Forum! cheers1

Jas
Back to top Go down
maadmaan10
Just fitted a Snorkel
Just fitted a Snorkel
maadmaan10

PostSubject: Re: now then, now then...   now then, now then... EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:03 am

WELCOME matey!
Back to top Go down
MountainGoatJim
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: now then, now then...   now then, now then... EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Hi guys, thanks for the warm welcome. Smile

And Tom, your Snow Leopard Expedition looks like it's going to be amazing! Though sadly for me it isn't possible to commit to a whole month away at this time due to work commitments but the trip is right up my street and kind of what im looking for. Just need to refine it down to about 2 weeks. I had the idea of Eastern Europe mainly to try and get off the beaten trail and thought i'd be able to cover the distance within my time scale. Having never driven over that way im not sure if i'm being a bit optimistic or not??

Whatever happens, having clocked the thread about 'Les Cinq Piliers' i think i need to go via northern france before some EU numpty decides it's too fun and shuts it down. What an off road site!!

Thanks

Jim
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: now then, now then...   now then, now then... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:55 am

Fair enough, a month is a big commitment. How about Vampire4x4Tours? A mate of mine (who is also on this forum) runs these.

Failing that, you could always go independently thus saving the cost of a guide, although if you do I'd advise that there is mostly definitely 'safety in numbers'. Also, without local knowledge several heads are better than one - obvious maybe, but best pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: now then, now then...   now then, now then... Empty

Back to top Go down

now then, now then...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: New to the forum? Then this is the section to say hello!-
Jump to: