4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Hello from yet another Terracan Owner

Go down 
+2
Jas
D7EER
6 posters
AuthorMessage
D7EER
Rookie
Rookie

Hello from yet another Terracan Owner Empty
PostSubject: Hello from yet another Terracan Owner   Hello from yet another Terracan Owner EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Hi All
I've used this site to glean info for some time now and been too lazy to sign up. Its a quiet start in the office today so have allowed my fingers to search favourite sites on the 'net'.

Having been a 'Landy' owner for many years (most models), I finally ended up with a TD4 'Freely' which ended up being 'the last straw that broke the camels back'. In a few words without doubt a good vehicle, its only downfall is that it was built by Landrover..........

In looking for a replacement I noticed this Big Black thing on a local garage forecourt with a Hyundai badge on the front............And the rest as they say is history.

The changes were startling, firstly I wasn't spending half my spare time either with head under vehicle or searching internet web sites for things that were'nt in or that were omitted from Landrover service schedules, secondly its actually comfortable and a pleasure to drive long distances in...(I am talking ass in seat for 8 hours) and yes the 50/50 4WD actually 'does what it says on the box'. I've got into some really deep, muddy, nasty places I would have thought (Not being a proper 4 x 4) that I would be calling for a friendly Farmer and his Tractor to get me out of, but it just takes everything in its stride as though its an everyday occurrance.

I'm looking forward to making the best use of this site and making (probably more than) a few new friends in the future.

Best Regards
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Hello from yet another Terracan Owner   Hello from yet another Terracan Owner EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Hello & Welcome to the Forum, glad to see another Happy Terracan Owner on here. Put up a pic or two when you have time. & Keep us updated with any trips or outings. thumbsup

TJ
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: Hello from yet another Terracan Owner   Hello from yet another Terracan Owner EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Hi and welcome, clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: Hello from yet another Terracan Owner   Hello from yet another Terracan Owner EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:51 am

Hi and welcome to the forum.

The old Gerry Cans seem to be quite popular on here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maadmaan10
Just fitted a Snorkel
Just fitted a Snorkel
maadmaan10

PostSubject: Re: Hello from yet another Terracan Owner   Hello from yet another Terracan Owner EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:23 am

Welcome matey! The Terracan sems to be gaining in popularity in my area too. I passed some houses today which I regularly pass; Two of them normally habe landies parked in the drive and one usually has a Shogun......now all 3 have Terracans-2 black and one dark grey....what a lovely sight!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: Hello from yet another Terracan Owner   Hello from yet another Terracan Owner EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:19 am

help arrrr affraid we are being over run by terry's and I don't mean gold. clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Hello from yet another Terracan Owner   Hello from yet another Terracan Owner EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:24 am

Welcome from me too! cheers

'Terrors' welcome here, although IMHO Range Rover Classics still look a thousand times better ... even with their bonnets up! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from yet another Terracan Owner   Hello from yet another Terracan Owner Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from yet another Terracan Owner
Page 1 of 1