4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Taubenreuther UK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jas
Admin
Jas

Taubenreuther UK Empty
PostSubject: Taubenreuther UK   Taubenreuther UK EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:43 pm

Another 4x4 Accessory company that I have used in the past, friendly helpful people, and they are quite competitive on their prices. They have on occasion lowered their prices to beat that of their competitors. I have not had any products or items fitted by them but their service and help is something to go on check it out:

http://www.taubenreuther-shop.co.uk/shop/index.php

TJ
Back to top Go down
maadmaan10
Just fitted a Snorkel
Just fitted a Snorkel
maadmaan10

Taubenreuther UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taubenreuther UK   Taubenreuther UK EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:28 am

I can second that - very helpful indeed and the main imnporter of ASFIR products too.
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

Taubenreuther UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taubenreuther UK   Taubenreuther UK EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:20 am

Yeah that Asfir equipment is great. Not Cheap but they Make some epic Bash/Skid Plates for most makes of 4x4!

TJ
Back to top Go down
maadmaan10
Just fitted a Snorkel
Just fitted a Snorkel
maadmaan10

Taubenreuther UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taubenreuther UK   Taubenreuther UK EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:12 am

Yes I really wanted the Asfir plate set for my Terios - full set in 6mm toughened alloy. And not an unreasonable price, but due to lack of demand for that car I would have had to pay a surcharge of 36% so I didn't bother, got it from Giz International instead. Shame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taubenreuther UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taubenreuther UK   Taubenreuther UK Empty

Back to top Go down

Taubenreuther UK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: Company Links – as recommended by forum members-
Jump to: