4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

TUGS 4x4 - garage repairs near Algeciras ferry terminal, Andalucia, Spain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

TUGS 4x4 - garage repairs near Algeciras ferry terminal, Andalucia, Spain Empty
PostSubject: TUGS 4x4 - garage repairs near Algeciras ferry terminal, Andalucia, Spain   TUGS 4x4 - garage repairs near Algeciras ferry terminal, Andalucia, Spain EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:36 am

This company are ideal if you're having problems with your vehicle near the ferry terminal at Algeciras ... very handy location!

Known by everyone as 'Tuggy', I've know the proprietor personally for years so can thoroughly recommend him. He's an ex-pat from Staffordshire, but don't let that put you off. Razz

He has the knowledge and contacts to tackle most 4x4's, although he's most at home under a Land Rover; Great guy!

TUGS 4x4
La linea de la conception
Andalucia
Spain

Web: www.tugs4x4.com
Tel: 0034 8562 26153
Mob: 0034 6896 71133
Email: info@tugs4x4.com

Their description: Based just 5 minutes from Gibraltar, via our partner workshop we can service or repair your Land Rover at very competitive rates. Renovations, rebuilds, modifications, off-road and overland vehicle preparation. Also new/used parts.
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: TUGS 4x4 - garage repairs near Algeciras ferry terminal, Andalucia, Spain   TUGS 4x4 - garage repairs near Algeciras ferry terminal, Andalucia, Spain EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:26 am

thank you tom im humbled,,,,,,,,,, adore adore adore
Back to top Go down
http://kevcardno.wix.com/tugs-4x4
Tazza 327
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Is it The "Tuggy" ?   TUGS 4x4 - garage repairs near Algeciras ferry terminal, Andalucia, Spain EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:56 am

Is this the Ex Delica owner Tuggy, that moved out to Gib from Northampton?

Good to see he is doing well.

Nice one Tug Cool

Best Regards
Tazza 327 (Ex Delica owner & drinking partner from the Brittania pub on a Thursday night!) Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: TUGS 4x4 - garage repairs near Algeciras ferry terminal, Andalucia, Spain   TUGS 4x4 - garage repairs near Algeciras ferry terminal, Andalucia, Spain EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:27 am

Tazza 327 wrote:
Is this the Ex Delica owner Tuggy, that moved out to Gib from Northampton?

Good to see he is doing well.

Nice one Tug Cool

Best Regards
Tazza 327 (Ex Delica owner & drinking partner from the Brittania pub on a Thursday night!) Crying or Very sad

ey up yep thats me,,,,what you up to then,,,,,, thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Tazza 327
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Tuggy Catch Up   TUGS 4x4 - garage repairs near Algeciras ferry terminal, Andalucia, Spain EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:28 pm

Hi Tug

Good to see your move abroad was worthwhile, are you still living in Gib itself or Spain?

How's your missus getting on with her job, is she enjoying it?

No great changes at my end, still living in the same place and working for the same company.

I finally sold the Deli and bought a VW Tiguan, it's not as versatile but a lot less expensive to run.

I was at the Stafford 4x4 show and had a quick chat with Tom and quite fancy trying one of these Spanish tours with the Tig, as the tracks etc look OK for a "Soft Off Roader"?

I have also considered the "Help for Heroes" tour to Europe but i was short of a co driver, so decided to give a miss for this year!

Good to see things are working out for you Tug.

Maybe catch up with you in the not to distant future, either in Spain or the next time you are in the UK? cheers1

Keep smiling Smile

Regards
Tazza 327 (Bob)
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: TUGS 4x4 - garage repairs near Algeciras ferry terminal, Andalucia, Spain   TUGS 4x4 - garage repairs near Algeciras ferry terminal, Andalucia, Spain EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:31 am

Hi bob,,,,yea still working down here i live just outside Gib as its a nightmare to live there traffic noise etc;
just got my little 4x4 business keeps the wolves from the door and gives me something to do,,theres nothing for me in the UK misses has her job that seems to be going well,,,,in may we have been here 3 years,,,,,,when i got down here i kept the deli then sold it and the guy that bought it sold it back to me a few months ago,so i did some work on it and took it to morocco last month,,,had a fantastic time and it never missed a beat,,,its a great truck...i do trips to morocco and we are doing one on the 6th-14th october,,, its for 9 days we are doing the forests and high atlas then if we have time we are going to the desert,,,so if you fancy a trip,,,,,,,but im pretty sure tom will look after you in the pyranees.....

TUGS 4x4 - garage repairs near Algeciras ferry terminal, Andalucia, Spain DSCF5848
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TUGS 4x4 - garage repairs near Algeciras ferry terminal, Andalucia, Spain   TUGS 4x4 - garage repairs near Algeciras ferry terminal, Andalucia, Spain Empty

Back to top Go down

TUGS 4x4 - garage repairs near Algeciras ferry terminal, Andalucia, Spain
Page 1 of 1