HomeSearchRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

4X4Overlander

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andyk
Gate Opener
Gate Opener
andyk

4X4Overlander Empty
PostSubject: 4X4Overlander   4X4Overlander EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:29 am

Hi there,
I'd like to take this opportunity to recommend 4x4overlander. I finally met Brendan at this years RGS do and he was a thoroughly nice bloke who always had time to chat about any of your thoughts or concerns.

Whilst there I spotted the new Jet tent from Oz Tent and he spent a lot of time telling me about it, even letting me try one out on my roof rack - to see if it would fit and whether I could lift it up there on my own.

To cut a long story short we bought an F30 Jet Tent and Brendan had it shipped out to us. The tent is brilliant but we subsequently had a problem with it which Brendan sorted out immediately. His after sales service was above and beyond our wildest expectations. cannot recommend him highly enough.

www.4x4overlander.com

Andy, Rosy and Abby
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

4X4Overlander Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4X4Overlander   4X4Overlander EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:39 am

Can't say fairer than that. cheers

4X4Overlander
Page 1 of 1