4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

hello from sheffield

Go down 
+2
roamingman
kevinf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kevinf
Cleaner
Cleaner

hello from sheffield Empty
PostSubject: hello from sheffield   hello from sheffield EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:32 am

hi my names kevin

myself and my family (wife and two kids ) are into land rovers in general,offroad driving,camping and holidays and try to combine as many as these as possible be it green laning in derbyshire,offroading and camping in the uk in general or further a field having driven the pyreness coast to coast in 2009 and heading to the italian alps this summer(2011) and hopefully much further in the not too distant future Wink

look forward to picking all the combine brains and maybe offering a few tips myself

Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: hello from sheffield   hello from sheffield EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:06 am

Hi and welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: hello from sheffield   hello from sheffield EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:44 am

Welcome to the Forum. cheers1
Back to top Go down
Hillbilly Raider
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
Hillbilly Raider

PostSubject: Re: hello from sheffield   hello from sheffield EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Hello
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinerovers.com
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: hello from sheffield   hello from sheffield EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:13 am

Hello and welcome. Very Happy

Despite the forum only having been launched on Christmas Day last year, it already has loads of handy information and tips, so yes, by all means join in.

The best one for me was an idea one of the lads had about my Range Rover Ambulance. Instead of investing in an expensive elevating roof he suggested I lower the floor when parked! Makes perfect sense when you think about it, as it would only be where the cooker is but that's all I need on a rainy day. A great idea, now I'll have to see whether it is possible.
Back to top Go down
onlyMark
Cleaner
Cleaner

PostSubject: Re: hello from sheffield   hello from sheffield EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:31 am

You don't have to lower the floor just in that bit. All you need to do is cut a hole and put a flap in the floor. As long as you don't park over a puddle you'll be ok, I'm sure.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello from sheffield   hello from sheffield Empty

Back to top Go down

hello from sheffield
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: New to the forum? Then this is the section to say hello!-
Jump to: