4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

find a cure,,,,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

find a cure,,,, Empty
PostSubject: find a cure,,,,   find a cure,,,, EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:03 am

Ok been travling for years and years and have never been ill but on the last trip the wife had some type of bug in her tummy she had sickness and dierrea,,,,that lasted for 24 hrs then next day i had dierrea took my immodium and starved it diddnt seem to be affective so the last night we stopped in a hotel in tangers and i noticed the water was very heavely cloranated so i drank a few glasses of it,,,and a couple of hours later the bubbling stopped and i felt a dam site better,,,clorine is inserted in the water to kill bacteria in the mains so i suppose your intestine is like a water main and it killed the bacteria,, clapping ,,,,,,,,,anyway seems to have worked,, scratching chin ,,what do you think,,,,, study
Back to top Go down
http://kevcardno.wix.com/tugs-4x4
Jas
Admin
Jas

find a cure,,,, Empty
PostSubject: Re: find a cure,,,,   find a cure,,,, EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:33 am

Makes sence.

I have bad asthema and suffer from bad indegestion (Once a week). No rennie, gaviscon indegestion & heartburn can stop it. When i get the indegestion due to the asthema and no tiny hairs in the wind pipe the acidic bubbles gets in to my lungs, basicaly im always coughing. A fue months ago i found a cure for my indigestion. - Milk.

Dont know why but when i get bad indigestion half a pint of milk stops it within secconds. Crazy eh? MILK adore
Back to top Go down
DEF110
Rookie
Rookie
DEF110

find a cure,,,, Empty
PostSubject: Re: find a cure,,,,   find a cure,,,, EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:30 am

Terracan Jas I also suffered from really bad indigestion.

So went to Drs late last year and was prescribed Lansoprazole. Had to take one tablet half an hour before eating in the morning. This worked 90% of the time. As soon as I stopped the tablets the problem reoccurred.

So back to Drs and was put back on the Lansoprazole again. Was also sent to the hospital for a camera down the throat jobby. I was diagnosed with Gastritis, I have abrasions on the stomach lining. I had to take some suspension for a month (can’t remember the name of it name, but bit like gaviscon) and also taking Motilium at the moment for another month. glug

Problem has all but gone – although not sure yet whether it will return when I come off the tablets.

Now have to steer away from spicy foods, nurfoen, ibrufoen and anadin (sorry not sure how to spell them!!!). computer-22

Can I give you a bit of advice - go to the Drs. Gastritis can lead on to stomach ulcers or worse. Sorry don’t want to worry you but better to be safe than sorry.

P.S. Tell to keep my nose out if you want. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

find a cure,,,, Empty
PostSubject: Re: find a cure,,,,   find a cure,,,, EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:46 am

No prob. I appreciate the info. I got monthly asthema check end of feb so i will mention this then. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

find a cure,,,, Empty
PostSubject: Re: find a cure,,,,   find a cure,,,, Empty

Back to top Go down

find a cure,,,,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: Main Chat Forum-
Jump to: