4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

satmap active 10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chally2
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
chally2

satmap active 10 Empty
PostSubject: satmap active 10   satmap active 10 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:36 am

Hi
I was just wondering if anyone has used this. Is it any good. It is a little expensive.
But can it be used abroad and does it give you a grid reference for use with a map.
Back to top Go down
landy andy
Rookie
Rookie

satmap active 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: satmap active 10   satmap active 10 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:44 pm

I looked at one when I went to buy my Memory Map 3500 GPS, and thought it was ok.

BUT did not come with map program so that you could plot route at home before you hand. I also found the MM easier to use.

I run a computer in my truck and wanted the up to date maps, so brought the MM 3500, as it comes with all the latest maps, and then makes the GPS unit almost free.

Go to a few shops and physically play with them, people (on here and in the shops) will be biased due to what they have or like (me included), so go and play.

Andy
Back to top Go down

satmap active 10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: Navigation-
Jump to: