4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

What shows are people attending this year ?

Go down 
+2
Tembo
wideformat4x4
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

What shows are people attending this year ? Empty
PostSubject: What shows are people attending this year ?   What shows are people attending this year ? EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 6:20 am

As title what shows are people attending 2017 ?
Back to top Go down
Tembo
Articulating
Articulating
Tembo

PostSubject: Re: What shows are people attending this year ?   What shows are people attending this year ? EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:36 pm

HUBB definitely and AO17 once it is confirmed. I think we will be in Canada during the new Billing.
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: What shows are people attending this year ?   What shows are people attending this year ? EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 9:05 pm

I see your doing the HUBB I missed it last year so I will try and make it this year as I'm away and going to miss AO2017 again.

I'm hoping to start the Italy / Greece trip in Germany at the adventure southside show next year before setting off south but still got loads of prep on the truck first, steering now all sorted and I'm beginning to wish I had replaced the fuel tank with a long range one instead of standard.

Next is fitting a roof rack and a 270degree awning with sides so sleeping should be more comfortable in the hotter weather (two in the rear of a 110 in 40degree temperatures wasn't idea)
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: What shows are people attending this year ?   What shows are people attending this year ? EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 9:06 pm

I see your doing the HUBB I missed it last year so I will try and make it this year as I'm away and going to miss AO2017 again.

I'm hoping to start the Italy / Greece trip in Germany at the adventure southside show next year before setting off south but still got loads of prep on the truck first, steering now all sorted and I'm beginning to wish I had replaced the fuel tank with a long range one instead of standard.

Next is fitting a roof rack and a 270degree awning with sides so sleeping should be more comfortable in the hotter weather (two in the rear of a 110 in 40degree temperatures wasn't idea)
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: What shows are people attending this year ?   What shows are people attending this year ? EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 12:13 am

Not sure yet still rebuilding the Discovery 1, hope to get to AO17 this year, think the HUBB is not possible, to soon I think, unless we get another motorhome, clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
Tembo
Articulating
Articulating
Tembo

PostSubject: Re: What shows are people attending this year ?   What shows are people attending this year ? EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 2:59 am

Would be good to see you and Dilys, so hopefully you make it to one or the other!
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: What shows are people attending this year ?   What shows are people attending this year ? EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 7:30 am

I've been trying to register on the HUBB without success, has anybody else had a problem ?
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: What shows are people attending this year ?   What shows are people attending this year ? EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 12:44 pm

Already been to the Donington 4x4 Show a couple of weeks ago, next will be a 4x4 show in Spain, then a couple in Germany, Adventure Southside nr. Lake Constance (just north of the Swiss border), then probably the new Kelmash Show in Northamptonshire just to be nosey!

After that, LRO Peterborough, AO`17 at Stratford-upon-Avon, Adventure Northside nr. Hamburg in Germany, finally a 4x4 show in Austria on the way back home.

Then to round off the year I'll be running this little event, although it's not a show of course - www.iberica4x4challenge.com Far more planning than any show I can tell you!

After that, who knows where the wind will take me?
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: What shows are people attending this year ?   What shows are people attending this year ? EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 7:29 am

Not doing the HUBB then Tom.

Your short term memory isn't what it used to be I saw you at Donnington !

I'm not going to be able to make Adventure Southside this year it clashes with a trip to southern France but I'm hoping to return next year and use it as a jumping off point to Italy and Greece !!
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: What shows are people attending this year ?   What shows are people attending this year ? EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 7:30 am

Tembo wrote:
HUBB definitely and AO17 once it is confirmed. I think we will be in Canada during the new Billing.

James are you or Jess doing a presentation at the HUBB ?
Back to top Go down
Tembo
Articulating
Articulating
Tembo

PostSubject: Re: What shows are people attending this year ?   What shows are people attending this year ? EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 7:45 am

I haven't offered yet, but possibly. Free entrance for presenters, so always an incentive. I am doing the security talk again at AO17 so would want to do something else. Jess hasn't made much progress on her film, so will she what she is thinking as well.
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: What shows are people attending this year ?   What shows are people attending this year ? EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:00 am

Well finally managed to register on the HUBB website at about 04.00 this morning. So I'm definitely going now.
Hoping to get a few ideas for future trips.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: What shows are people attending this year ?   What shows are people attending this year ? EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 2:45 am

wideformat4x4 wrote:
Not doing the HUBB then Tom.

Your short term memory isn't what it used to be I saw you at Donnington !
Who are you? scratch

HUBB clashes with the Abenteuer & Allrad Expo just west of Frankfurt, going there instead.

Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: What shows are people attending this year ?   What shows are people attending this year ? EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:42 am

I Think it always clashes, and who am I "the bloke who drove you to the airport so you can get the flight to Germany for the show"
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: What shows are people attending this year ?   What shows are people attending this year ? EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 9:39 am

so do i do the hubb or alrad...think i might do the hubb this year...what are the dates...?
clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
http://kevcardno.wix.com/tugs-4x4
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: What shows are people attending this year ?   What shows are people attending this year ? EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 9:53 am

tuggy wrote:
so do i do the hubb or alrad...think i might do the hubb this year...what are the dates...?
clinking teacups

15th to the 18th of June
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: What shows are people attending this year ?   What shows are people attending this year ? EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 6:35 am

wideformat4x4 wrote:
I Think it always clashes, and who am I "the bloke who drove you to the airport so you can get the flight to Germany for the show"
Ah yes, but I did have a hangover ... maybe ... probably ... definitely!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: What shows are people attending this year ?   What shows are people attending this year ? EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 11:59 pm

marjal - will you two be attending the Abenteuer & Allrad Expo this year?
Back to top Go down
marjal
Gate Opener
Gate Opener

PostSubject: Re: What shows are people attending this year ?   What shows are people attending this year ? EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 6:40 am

Tom Mc wrote:
marjal - will you two be attending the Abenteuer & Allrad Expo this year?

Hiya Tom,

We're having a bit of a kit shuffle about this year currently in North West UK plan on being back in Almeria late May'ish so Bad Kiss hopefully could be on the agenda again this year, usual kinda route north for us for about the last 14 years.
Will give you the nod if we're going to make it if you want a bit o pegging out doing.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: What shows are people attending this year ?   What shows are people attending this year ? EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 3:16 am

Great stuff. Don't forget if you're passing though Catalonia (Sant Boi de Lluçanès), by all means drop in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What shows are people attending this year ?   What shows are people attending this year ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What shows are people attending this year ?
Page 1 of 1