4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

ExpeditionNorth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AA1PR
Rookie
Rookie
AA1PR

ExpeditionNorth Empty
PostSubject: ExpeditionNorth   ExpeditionNorth EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 3:54 pm

Located in Vermont Overland Adventures Tours
Vermont Tag Along Tours

We will explore a combination of class III and class IV roads/trails to experience the hidden treasures Vermont holds. Most will never venture off the paved roads to witness these gems. Our fee is small when compared to other vendors that offer the same services. The tours are family, pet and trailer friendly.

Whether it be by dirt road or paved highway I enjoy overlanding as my form of adventure. One does not have to be buried up to the axles in mud or bouncing over rocks. It is more about taking in the local culture, the atmosphere of the areas we explore. Its more than getting the tires dirty. Its the people, the places, great food and conversation is key.

Its not about the destination, its the journey
Back to top Go down
http://ExpeditionNorth.com
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

ExpeditionNorth Empty
PostSubject: Re: ExpeditionNorth   ExpeditionNorth EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:18 pm

Is this your website? www.vermontoverland.com

Don't think you can post URLs or photos until five or more posts, so if the one above isn't your company, then you can always email the correct one to me at 4x4trading@talk21.com so I can post it here.
Back to top Go down

ExpeditionNorth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: Companies (commercial)-
Jump to: