4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Barbara's favourites

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
4x4overlander
Just got AT's
Just got AT's

Barbara's favourites  Empty
PostSubject: Barbara's favourites    Barbara's favourites  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:25 pm

Sorry I am just too lazy to join myself so I will hijack Bren's login
Barbara's favourites  DSC03058
This one was my desktop pic for a long time till we got a new computer and I claimed the new one

Taken up in Finnmark
Barbara's favourites  DSC03062

Barbara's favourites  DSC02439
We wild camped on the side of this lake/river in Sweden and I woke up early for a call of nature and was totally overwhelmed by the beauty of the spot that I kicked Bren out of bed to go and take pics, needless to say I snuggled back down for another hours kip.

Barbara's favourites  DSC03442
Same trip but dusk in Finland

This one should be captioned - Photography, a perfect way of getting out without looking like a wuss Embarassed
Barbara's favourites  IMG_9885

Barbara's favourites  DSC04521
Asturias at Christmas - the track up to Branagallones.

Barbara's favourites  DSC00245
Not LR related but it was travelling through a bit of Cuba that most tourists never see, were visiting relatives of a friend and this was an abandoned sugar mill behind their house.

Barbara's favourites  IMG_9758Barbara's favourites  IMG_9740
The realisation that we were sharing the runway :shock:

https://2img.net/h/i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/leedslandrover/IMG_9952.jpg
The Tip

Barbara
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4overlander.com
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Barbara's favourites    Barbara's favourites  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:51 pm

Great Pics

That lake in sweeden looks amazing, love to throw a couple of fishing rods out in to that. Very Happy

Racing The plane - Priceless.
Back to top Go down
4x4overlander
Just got AT's
Just got AT's

PostSubject: Re: Barbara's favourites    Barbara's favourites  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:54 am

Being a great fish eater, when we went to Scandinavia I expected to be able to get hold of fish easily. Wrong!! Had the option to buy frozen Peruvian trout in Norway. My reaction to that? Something to do with soldiers and games. It was only afterwards I found out the reason why - people go fishing and fill the freezer. Next time we go I am going to learn to fish.
B
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4overlander.com
freespirit4x4
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
freespirit4x4

PostSubject: Re: Barbara's favourites    Barbara's favourites  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:08 pm

been to sweden, finland and norway so far and other than the older locals strange sttraction to skinny dipping i can say that area of the world is one of my favourates !! Laughing

that moose picture is amazing, hope you don't mind but ive saved it and it is my desktop background Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freespirit4x4.co.uk
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Barbara's favourites    Barbara's favourites  EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:50 am

Great shots ... especially that bewildered moose ... and the lakes ... and the landing strip ...

"4x4 Overland Travel" forum - the best 4x4travelphotosxfar!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barbara's favourites    Barbara's favourites  Empty

Back to top Go down

Barbara's favourites
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: Photography – Your Top Ten-
Jump to: