4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Explain Politics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

Explain Politics  Empty
PostSubject: Explain Politics    Explain Politics  EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 8:19 pm

A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?"

Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me capitalism. Your Mum, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the people. The nanny, we'll consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the Future. Now, think about that and see if that makes sense,"

So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what dad had said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his nappy. So the little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I Understand the concept of politics now." The father says, "Good son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about." The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and the Future is in deep 5hit."
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

Explain Politics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Politics    Explain Politics  EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 12:34 pm

Perfect synopsis.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Explain Politics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Politics    Explain Politics  EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:45 am

A perfect summing up of the state of the nation. Never a truer word spoken in jest?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Explain Politics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Politics    Explain Politics  Empty

Back to top Go down

Explain Politics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: