4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

so whats happening

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

so whats happening Empty
PostSubject: so whats happening   so whats happening EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 6:28 am

Ok so where is everybody playing this weekend whats worth going to see....... scratching chin 
Back to top Go down
http://kevcardno.wix.com/tugs-4x4
iveco4x4
Just got MT's
Just got MT's
iveco4x4

so whats happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: so whats happening   so whats happening EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:15 am

tuggy wrote:
Ok so where is everybody playing this weekend whats worth going to see....... scratching chin 

Lisa is working so I'm working on truck

Carpeting ceilling, new lights and re-paneling bathroom - sounds more like work on house than 4x4

Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

so whats happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: so whats happening   so whats happening EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:51 am

Off down to the Convoy 4 Heroes do at Long Marston Airfield on Sunday. I've some flyers for a certain couple of shows I need to distribute. Well, it would be rude not to.
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

so whats happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: so whats happening   so whats happening EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:55 pm

I'm Decorating the lounge and dinning room, earning brownie points so I'm allowed out to play later in the year  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

so whats happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: so whats happening   so whats happening Empty

Back to top Go down

so whats happening
Page 1 of 1