My father is putting up for sale (again) his 4Runner. He is currently close to Caracas, and will fly out of Bogota beginning of april.
Papers will be transferred in front of a notary, exchange in the no man's land (between borders) area of Colombia/Venezuela.
Here are the details:
1998 Toyota 4Runner, 3.4L V6, AWD, auto transmission, Diff lock. 190,000Km.
Timing belt and water pump changed before the trip. Air conditioning flushed. New battery.
Ontario owned and plated. Reliable vehicle, never broke down during the trip.
- Suspension lift 20cm (~8")
- Oversized Goodyear tires with Kevlar sidewall, LT285/75 R16, + 2Spare wheels (same tires).
- Rear holder Spare + gas canister. Roofrack for second Spare+canister.
- Differential protector plate.
- Hitch, tow cable.
- 2 Very large Pelican cases, lockable, on wheels.
- Stove Dragonfly, cooking set
- Portable fridge, 12VDC/110VAC
- Marine battery, Fire extinguisher.