4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Conqueror Commander trailer required

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
twende
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
twende

Conqueror Commander trailer required Empty
PostSubject: Conqueror Commander trailer required   Conqueror Commander trailer required EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:02 am

Anyone know of a Conqueror Commander trailer for sale?  Friend of mine is ready to part with the cash but can't find one.  Plenty in SA but they don't seem to want to bother with the shipping!
Back to top Go down
gemini
Just got MT's
Just got MT's

PostSubject: Re: Conqueror Commander trailer required   Conqueror Commander trailer required EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:35 am

Not seen a Commander in the UK. Have you tried on the continent ???

I made my own at a third the price

Also have a look at http://www.bushlapa.com/ A smaller very nice van. Very light.

HTH

mike
Back to top Go down
twende
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
twende

PostSubject: Re: Conqueror Commander trailer required   Conqueror Commander trailer required EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:50 am

Thanks Mike, tried the route of trailer making when I was making my own roof tents.  Waypoint UK.  Seems like a tour operator has a similar name  scratching chin   even has a helper on his stand who has one of my tents  scratching chin  scratching chin 

Back to the point, here's the one I put together (not my tent on the top)  I sold it for £3k then it was sold on for £4k and two years later it sold fr £4.5k so I must have done something right.  

My mate really prefers the Commander, we have a fellow Forum follower with a nice one he purchased in Holland, there may be one around somewhere.  Marjal, did you find one?  

Conqueror Commander trailer required Traile10
Back to top Go down
gemini
Just got MT's
Just got MT's

PostSubject: Re: Conqueror Commander trailer required   Conqueror Commander trailer required EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:37 pm

That'll be the Conqueror Companion that was at Stratford.
Conqueror did have an outlet in Holland, I think it closed.

The import duty and getting one here really puts the price up.
Back to top Go down
marjal
Gate Opener
Gate Opener

PostSubject: Re: Conqueror Commander trailer required   Conqueror Commander trailer required EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:30 am

twende wrote:
Anyone know of a Conqueror Commander trailer for sale?  Friend of mine is ready to part with the cash but can't find one.  Plenty in SA but they don't seem to want to bother with the shipping!

Hiya,
I have the Companion and took it to Billing and Stratford,
Afraid SA is a non starter, supplying a trailer no problem, but they wont go anywhere near
the exporting mine field.
Buy a trailer and arrange your own freight forwarder and transport is the only way with Conqueror SA.
The Commander is supposed to be going out of production and the Companion taking it's place as top
of the range.
Oz is the main export outlet for the Commander at the moment, fact is Commander's a bit to heavy.
Took me 2 years to get my Companion and apart from the entire world wanting to look inside it wherever
we stop, it's the best thing since sliced bread.
Forget Holland, Intende Trailers dosent exist anymore, I've spent a lot of time with the owners in Holland
and it'll not be importing anymore, mainly due to the exporting problems from SA.
Put:- Conqueror UEV440 into Google, there's a mini film about the Companion.
Oz sticks a telly into a Companion changes the hitch and changes it's name to UEV440.
Same old problem with boys toys, since last spring we've added extra batteries, roof solar panel, tv,
etc etc etc, our 6 month winters for the last eleven years are Spain and Eastern Morocco and it's exactly what the Companion was built for.
Crunch is they don't exist in Europe, Intende's few imports mostly are in Scandinavia.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conqueror Commander trailer required   Conqueror Commander trailer required Empty

Back to top Go down

Conqueror Commander trailer required
Page 1 of 1