4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Stolen Land Rover camper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy_C
Rookie
Rookie

Stolen Land Rover camper Empty
PostSubject: Stolen Land Rover camper   Stolen Land Rover camper EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:14 am

Just heard about this from a friend:

BLUE 1984 Land Rover 110 camper conversion stolen on 27/11/13 between 16.00-20.00 in Saffron Walden, Essex. This vehicle is blue, with a raising roof, 300tdi + R380, galvanised chassis and bulkhead. Had a new gearbox fitted last week.

B220 ARL

The engine and transfer box numbers are:

300 Tdi - 16L14382A
LT230 - 02 220697163G

The owner thinks it was stolen to order.

AndyC

Last edited by Andy_C on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added reg no)
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Land Rover camper   Stolen Land Rover camper EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:57 am

How annoying is that, especially having had a new gearbox fitted?

I suppose for the rest of us it's a timely reminder to fit that security device you've been meaning to get around to for ages!
Back to top Go down
twende
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
twende

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Land Rover camper   Stolen Land Rover camper EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:13 pm

My dauaghter lives in Saffron Walden, I'll check to see if she noticed anything. Having lived with a Land Rover fanatic father for 34 years she is always pointing out different Land Rovers to her kids.

John.
Back to top Go down
Andy_C
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Land Rover camper   Stolen Land Rover camper EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:28 am

I've added the reg. no. to the original posting.

The details may have been posted to various LR forums already - I'm not a member of any so would appreciate the details being forwarded anywhere relevant.

Andy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Land Rover camper   Stolen Land Rover camper Empty

Back to top Go down

Stolen Land Rover camper
Page 1 of 1