4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Cant shake this habit.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jas
Admin
Jas

Cant shake this habit..... Empty
PostSubject: Cant shake this habit.....   Cant shake this habit..... EmptySun May 12, 2013 5:58 am

House - Check
Marriage - Check
Mentle Shift work - Check

Im coming back in to my roots folks, been other side of world for a while, need a truck again. Need more fishing, more camping, more mud and snow.
Dont suppose you can help me out can yah?
Im looking at Pajero/Shogun LWB, but not sure 2.5tdi, 2.8tdi or 3.2tdi. Ive been out of the 4x4 scene for good 12-18 months i suppose, need help choosing.
Other vehicles that have caughty my eye are the Terracan again, Landcruiser 70 series but im not sure about engines there 2.4td and 3.0td.

I know assassin you got experiance with mitsi but anyone else can give me a poke in the right direction would be great.

Criteria must meets are; must be automatic, must have lo range, and i dont want to be fixing the thing.

& Hello to all, the local community, the old guard & those new to this forum. You will be seeing me more again slowly, soon the 4x4 meet up and beer garden meets will follow.

Cheers, Jas
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: Cant shake this habit.....   Cant shake this habit..... EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:14 am

try a delica...... scratching chin
Back to top Go down
http://kevcardno.wix.com/tugs-4x4
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Cant shake this habit.....   Cant shake this habit..... EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:56 am

Welcome back Jas! cheers

Tell you what Tuggy, that's not a bad call. Auto via column change, acres of room for your fishing gear, decent off-road (well, for what you need anyway), tried 'n' tested engine - definitely worth consideration.
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: Cant shake this habit.....   Cant shake this habit..... EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:58 pm

Nice to see you back, Jas
you will find what you whant, as you know take your time. clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: Cant shake this habit.....   Cant shake this habit..... EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Cant shake this habit.....   Cant shake this habit..... EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:06 am

That's doesn't look bad at all. I'm unfamiliar with the transmission, is it on the steering column? Does it have lo range?

Thanks all thumbsup
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: Cant shake this habit.....   Cant shake this habit..... EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:29 am

yea column change auto very comfy and it has hi and low box......
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Cant shake this habit.....   Cant shake this habit..... EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:49 pm

Doesn't show it in the pictures, probably because the garage selling it don't even know, but the front seats swivel 180 degrees to face inwards. Those seats right at the back also fold up to each side to give you the option of load space.

Without doubt the Delica is a good all-rounder.
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

PostSubject: Re: Cant shake this habit.....   Cant shake this habit..... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:42 pm

Also look at the Toyota Land Cruiser as they are a good reliable vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant shake this habit.....   Cant shake this habit..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Cant shake this habit.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: Main Chat Forum-
Jump to: