4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Another new bloke here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Derrick241
Gate Opener
Gate Opener
Derrick241

Another new bloke here Empty
PostSubject: Another new bloke here   Another new bloke here EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:14 am

Hello all,

My name is Derrick, I am the new bloke here

I like doing overland trips, been on some great trips, been to a lot of countries

I used to have a land rover, but found its cheaper to go in a group these days (and in some cases a lot safer)

I used to be a plumberr at Heathrow, but now I have trretired and have time to spare and of course a few quid to spend

I have made one posting about a trip I have just completed, it was a brilliant trip

Well this is my introduction to the forums
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Another new bloke here   Another new bloke here EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:46 am

Hello new bloke ... welcome to the forum! cheers

It seems Derrick that you're in good company as quite a few newbies have joined of late - spring must be in the air.
Back to top Go down
Derrick241
Gate Opener
Gate Opener
Derrick241

PostSubject: Re: Another new bloke here   Another new bloke here EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:58 am

Tom Mc wrote:
Hello new bloke ... welcome to the forum! cheers

It seems Derrick that you're in good company as quite a few newbies have joined of late - spring must be in the air.

Well, I used to use up a lot of my leave just doing the UK, now as I dont have my landy any more I let others do the driving, while I take photos and watch the world go by
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: Another new bloke here   Another new bloke here EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:10 am

hi and welcome, clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
Derrick241
Gate Opener
Gate Opener
Derrick241

PostSubject: Re: Another new bloke here   Another new bloke here EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:12 am

roamingman wrote:
hi and welcome, clinking teacups

Thanks lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new bloke here   Another new bloke here Empty

Back to top Go down

Another new bloke here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: New to the forum? Then this is the section to say hello!-
Jump to: