My father is sellling his beloved 4Runner at the end of his 6-month trip from Ottawa, Canada. He is currently in San Carlos de Bariloche. The car will be available in Buenos Aires or Montevideo at the end of March.
Here are the details:
1998 Toyota 4Runner, 3.4L V6, AWD, auto transmission, Diff lock. 180,000Km (112,000miles).
Timing belt and water pump changed before the trip. Air conditioning flushed.
Ontario owned and plated. Reliable vehicle, never broke down during the trip.
- Suspension lift 20cm (~8")
- Oversized Goodyear tires with Kevlar sidewall, LT285/75 R16, + 2Spare wheels (same tires).
- Rear holder Spare + gas canister. Roofrack for second Spare+canister.
- Differential protector plate.
- Hitch, tow cable.
- 2 Very large Pelican cases, lockable, on wheels.
- Stove Dragonfly, cooking set
- Portable fridge, 12VDC/110VAC
- Marine battery, Fire extinguisher.