4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Looking for venue and need to hire marquee for wedding reception

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sid809
Rookie
Rookie

Looking for venue and need to hire marquee for wedding reception Empty
PostSubject: Looking for venue and need to hire marquee for wedding reception   Looking for venue and need to hire marquee for wedding reception EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:27 pm

Hi

We are planning our brother wedding for sometime late 2013/early 2014. We've decided that we should set on a garden wedding and marquee reception, somewhere outside of Manchester. We're not interested in an inside, sit down reception venue- what we'd really like is to find a property that we can decorate with fairy lights, hanging lanterns and a clear span marquee, for a late afternoon ceremony and cocktail reception. Ideally there would be lovely gardens.

I've read the other posts about renting holiday homes for weddings so I'm aware of all the pros and cons for this but I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for places and the marquee hire company that would fit our dream wedding criteria? It doesn't have to be inside the home but this is our preference as this area tends to remain really green and lush, even in the middle of summer and the beautiful marquee reception.

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: Looking for venue and need to hire marquee for wedding reception   Looking for venue and need to hire marquee for wedding reception EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:57 pm

sid809 wrote:
Hi

We are planning our brother wedding for sometime late 2013/early 2014. We've decided that we should set on a garden wedding and marquee reception, somewhere outside of Manchester. We're not interested in an inside, sit down reception venue- what we'd really like is to find a property that we can decorate with fairy lights, hanging lanterns and a clear span marquee, for a late afternoon ceremony and cocktail reception. Ideally there would be lovely gardens.

I've read the other posts about renting holiday homes for weddings so I'm aware of all the pros and cons for this but I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for places and the marquee hire company that would fit our dream wedding criteria? It doesn't have to be inside the home but this is our preference as this area tends to remain really green and lush, even in the middle of summer and the beautiful marquee reception.

Thanks in advance!

What 4x4 do you have, is it going to be for 4x4's to get to site, probably ground will be to wet,
summertime getting wetter. clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
sid809
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for venue and need to hire marquee for wedding reception   Looking for venue and need to hire marquee for wedding reception EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:34 pm

That's why i'm hiring marquee so that floor will not wet and guests will be comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for venue and need to hire marquee for wedding reception   Looking for venue and need to hire marquee for wedding reception Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for venue and need to hire marquee for wedding reception
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: