4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

NO SPEAKAH DE ENGLISH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

NO SPEAKAH DE ENGLISH Empty
PostSubject: NO SPEAKAH DE ENGLISH    NO SPEAKAH DE ENGLISH EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:26 am

A bus stops and 2 men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation.

The lady sitting next to them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of them say the following:

"Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more! Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time."

The lady can't take this anymore. ”You foul-mouthed sex obsessed pig," she retorted indignantly.

"In this country, we don't speak aloud in Public places about our sex lives.

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man.

"Who talkin'abouta sex? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spell ' Mississippi '."

£5.00 says you're gonna read this again.

Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
maadmaan10
Just fitted a Snorkel
Just fitted a Snorkel
maadmaan10

NO SPEAKAH DE ENGLISH Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO SPEAKAH DE ENGLISH    NO SPEAKAH DE ENGLISH EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:42 am

adore clapping Laughing Laughing Laughing

NO SPEAKAH DE ENGLISH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: