4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Race2recovery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mugwump
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
mugwump

Race2recovery Empty
PostSubject: Race2recovery   Race2recovery EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:06 pm

Very inspired by these guys and girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H63kAExtF8

http://www.race2recovery.com/

Shows some of the terrain that girlchild and viking explorer have encountered recently, although hopefully at a more leisurely pace! Also find there blogs very inspiring cheers1

ATB for 2013

Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Race2recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race2recovery   Race2recovery EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:30 am

At present it's being shown on Eurosport 2 channel each evening.

Take note: Missed the first couple of programmes in what i believe is a five part series. Saw it last night for the first time. Tried to record rest of the series, my Virgin box thingy wouldn't let me. I then looked at the box's TV Guide for the next few days - it didn't show "Motorsport: Race2Recovery" being shown at all. Strange? scratch

I then went to the 'Catch Up' section, typed in simply "Motorsport" and up came a list of "Motorsport: Race2Recovery" programmes being shown between now and about 3rd January 2013 ... must be a dozen or more in fact! I've set the box to record the lot. Dare say most are repeats, but at least I will have the entire series.

Yep, they are truly inspiring. Having had a little dabble at desert racing myself, I know what's in store for them in January. GOOD LUCK LADS!
Back to top Go down

Race2recovery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: Main Chat Forum-
Jump to: