4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Falkern Wildpeak AT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jas
Admin
Jas

Falkern Wildpeak AT Empty
PostSubject: Falkern Wildpeak AT   Falkern Wildpeak AT EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:11 am

These Falkern Wildpeak AT tyres are at a real low price at my local tyre shop at the moment.
In fact a good friend of mine recently switched to these on his Jeep after his Toyo Open country AT's were getting low on tread.
From his accounts there pretty good in mud and snow slush. He is waiting for winter to properly set in before he can tell how good they are on soft & hard packed snow, slush & ice.

Ive owned a set of Toyo's in the past and IMO they were hard to beat in the snow. With plenty of siping and close central tread. When the snow comes Ill get him to send me some pics.

But for now here is a pic of them against his BFG AT's. - IMO I quite like them.....

Falkern Wildpeak AT Falker10

Updates to follow.....

Jas
Back to top Go down
maadmaan10
Just fitted a Snorkel
Just fitted a Snorkel
maadmaan10

PostSubject: Re: Falkern Wildpeak AT   Falkern Wildpeak AT EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:40 am

I did a post somewhere a while back on these. Interestingly in my neck of the woods they have been hard to get! All reports so far indicate that they are a great improvement on the previous Landait AT. I ran those on my Terios for around 26.000 miles, and a fair smattering of that was "off road". I could never fault them FOR THE PRICE, £310.00 for 5 fitted.

They performed well in mud, on the greenlanes, in the snow they were excellent and in Wales on the wet slippery rocky tracks the grip was amazing. I don't know what it is but there seems to be some resistance among the 4x4 community when it comes to trying new tyres. Personally I would recommend them without hesitation. Also at 26.000 miles they still had a LOT of life in them,( 4-5 mm of tread left).
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Falkern Wildpeak AT   Falkern Wildpeak AT EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:17 am

For me they look good and my jeep buddy says there pretty good for general off roading stuff. Much cheapness indeed!

Jas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falkern Wildpeak AT   Falkern Wildpeak AT Empty

Back to top Go down

Falkern Wildpeak AT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: Vehicle accessories, on-board equipment, camping kit, off road gear. Its in here!-
Jump to: