4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.



Go down 

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-04-18

Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Insurance   Insurance EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:19 pm

For N/Central/South America, allways having my Insurance by NOWAG(departement of American Insurance Compagny) in
Germany, no problem. For the whole of Africa by TOURINSURE in Germany, no problem. Wink
Allways have my Int. Driver Lisence(traduction in different languages). Wink
Back to top Go down
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: Paperwork – visas, etc.-
Jump to: