4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

New EU regs; NO modifications!!!

Go down 
+7
iveco4x4
roamingman
chally2
mugwump
Assassin
Tom Mc
maadmaan10
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

New EU regs; NO modifications!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New EU regs; NO modifications!!!   New EU regs; NO modifications!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:51 pm

Tom, this is the abbreviated version, it is so complex and such an involved subject.
Back to top Go down
gemini
Just got MT's
Just got MT's

PostSubject: Re: New EU regs; NO modifications!!!   New EU regs; NO modifications!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:26 am

Assassin

Yep I know and understand that. Do those who are shouting at the consultation paper know that ?

mike
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: New EU regs; NO modifications!!!   New EU regs; NO modifications!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:33 am

Assassin wrote:
Tom, this is the abbreviated version, it is so complex and such an involved subject.
Fair play for being so passionate about the subject. Normally in life we are surrounded by so much apathy, it's refreshing to see someone wanting to make a stand. thumbsup

What confuses me is how you find the time, what with all your other commitments and activities? You're certainly better at organising your time than me, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

PostSubject: Re: New EU regs; NO modifications!!!   New EU regs; NO modifications!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:52 am

Unfortunately I see where this is going, but if you tell people they think I an totally bonkers because most people cannot see that far in front.

Basically, those with the money don't want internal combustion engined vehicles because theres no money in it now, what they want is the technological advancements such as battery powered cars as they have already invested their money into this. Basically; always see where the large sums of money are going to and you see how we are to be influenced.
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

PostSubject: Re: New EU regs; NO modifications!!!   New EU regs; NO modifications!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:21 am

Tom:

To see where the EU is going you only have to watch a short video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6A3qqvhe9M&feature=em-uploademail

It makes interesting viewing to see what's happening, why, and how. Comments invited on the short video.
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

PostSubject: Re: New EU regs; NO modifications!!!   New EU regs; NO modifications!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:24 am

Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: New EU regs; NO modifications!!!   New EU regs; NO modifications!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:12 am

Assassin wrote:
Tom:

It makes interesting viewing to see what's happening, why, and how. Comments invited on the short video.

My belief is Germany lost 2 wars, and i think we won, so this time they are taking control over Europe and NO ONE IT SEEMS CAN STOP THEM.

So we just allow them to continue, our government will do nothing

The people will do nothing because they belief our government.
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: New EU regs; NO modifications!!!   New EU regs; NO modifications!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:45 am

Assassin wrote:
Tom:

That's very scary viewing. Democracy in action, I think not. No
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

PostSubject: Re: New EU regs; NO modifications!!!   New EU regs; NO modifications!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:58 am

No, its anything but democracy, unelected people that cannot be removed, touched by any laws, in charge of a central European bank which can demand any amount of money from any member state as it sees fit, produces no accounts abd can fail to do so legally one which run by megalomaniacs and psycopaths who will go to any lengths to secure their positions and ensure they are the financial elite of the world.
People need to read the writings of a chap called Jim Marrs, he has called this the rise of the Third Reich, and wich considerable justification and substantial, irrefutable evidence to support this.

Basically it amounts to a war, this war is between certain elite groups who want to control the entire world. To date they have globalisation of many industries, but why? control and power, by enforcing globalisation they can effectively damn entire continents, to do this they need continents such as Europe to be totally harmonised, remember Common Purpose, this is Common Purpose in action. Europe is just the beginning, next on the agenda is Africa, then Asia, and it is a long term strategy to ensure their offspring can continue with it.
With all continents harmonised they only have to impose their will against one continent and they ensure its downfall, take all their money out of a country and that country fails, take their money out of a continent and many countries fail, and they have the power, as they have for at least three centuries, to control Governments, which they do with alarming regularity. This is why we are losing so much of our trade to Asia at this current time, something we can all see, and the reason that so many alleged leaders such as Tony B. Liar and Gay Gordon Brown pandered to Europe, they are a part of this group and wanted their slice of the action by being seen as favourable to the group and wanted to be at the top table.

Many don't see it, and think I am mad, but ask another question, why am I so successful in business? because I understand this game.
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

PostSubject: Re: New EU regs; NO modifications!!!   New EU regs; NO modifications!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:00 pm

Sorry, it should have read the Fourth Reich, not the Third Reich.
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: New EU regs; NO modifications!!!   New EU regs; NO modifications!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:08 pm

Assassin wrote:
Sorry, it should have read the Fourth Reich, not the Third Reich.

Totally agree, Fourth Reich that's what i should have said. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
rustyrhinos
Just got MT's
Just got MT's

PostSubject: Re: New EU regs; NO modifications!!!   New EU regs; NO modifications!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:12 am

Wahey talk about going off topic!

It amuses me how much widespread panic these propsed legislations have spread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rustyrhinos.ccom
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

PostSubject: Re: New EU regs; NO modifications!!!   New EU regs; NO modifications!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:18 am

Rusty, not panic, just the realisation of what is being done and how its being done, unfortunately, due to my business interests I am oftem privy to information not readily available to the general public, and tend to see the bigger picture.

Europe has been nibbling away at Britain for years, but why? because they want to control what we control, 90% of the worlds financial transactions going through The City, which is one square mile of London, and about 95% of all Europe's trade goes through the city; the only way Europe can effectively control Europe is to control all the money, and at this present time they don't. Europe have eroded much of what we take for granted, the introduction of all the spurious Health and Safety legislation for example, we don't need most of it and its petty bureaucracy gone mad, but what it does is cost employers with 5 or more employees lots more money, employers paying out more money in H&S requirements means less pay for employees. If we take the new pension schemes being introduced, as employers we have to deduct a minimum amount from employees, and add to it ourselves, so another financial burdon to UK businesses in the middle of a recession, it seems they are deliberately trying to bankrupt us, but why.

It serves two purposes, it drives down wages and puts more money into circulation, the additional money in circulation is taxed, often several times along its route, so more money in circulation and more tax for the Government. Europe have the Central European Bank and the European Clearing Bank, both new banks and the Central Bank has the power to demand as much money as they like from any member state at any time it likes, if thats not a system designed to undermine us then I don't know what is.

Look at our vehicles, taxed in the UK on its CO2 emissions, how many need large vehicles and 4X4's or vans for their professions, they can't be eliminated so higher road tax every year and more into the coffers. Fuel, if we add all the taxes currently on fuel, then add the VAT it equates to just over 80% of the retail pump price being tax of one sort or another, the country can't do without fuel so they can charge what tax they like on it: then add the tax on insurance into the mix, another fairly new tax, more money from the motorist into the coffers, and the rising prices of everything as fuel prices have risen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New EU regs; NO modifications!!!   New EU regs; NO modifications!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New EU regs; NO modifications!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2