4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

How is everyone doing?

Go down 
+4
Tom Mc
chally2
Assassin
Jas
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jas
Admin
Jas

How is everyone doing? Empty
PostSubject: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:09 am

How you all doing?

Ive been very busy working and as a result I have nearly Zero free time. Hope you are all well and your having fun in your vehicles.

Jason Smile
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:12 am

Is it true that your new hobby is counting your cash???????????????????????

censored censored censored censored affraid
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:15 am

Hahaha. Well while there is overtime.........

Ive been on 12hr nights for the last month, ive had enough now. Will soon swap to late shift but still 12 hrs.

I want a Pick Up truck. - I like the new Mazda BT50 & The new Isuzu. Im deffo keeping the jag but I miss being up high and driving very, very slow.....

I do go on here regularly but I just lurk. Thanks to Maadmaan & Tom for moderating.

Jason
Back to top Go down
chally2
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
chally2

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:50 am

I'm off to the Alps tonight in the Keg. A bit worried that he'll make it. I'm sure he will be fine off road but not looking forward to 1000km on the motor ways. Well I have packed ear defenders for the wife. tongue
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:05 am

Happy hols, let's hope you see a bit of currant bun for a change. In fact take of photo of it for us lot left behind, we've forgotten what it looks like. No

What's more, even more events are being cancelled. Was going to pop along to the CLA Game Fair at Belvoir Castle this coming weekend, this too is waterlogged. Ain't good.
Back to top Go down
maadmaan10
Just fitted a Snorkel
Just fitted a Snorkel
maadmaan10

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:57 am

Hi Jas. The Mazda is really the same as the Ford Ranger......the Isuzu Rodeo is a lovely vehicle and surprisingly good, we have several join us on 'laning days etc with FWDC and even on play days would you believe and they are almost new too!

But surely a man of your means could go for a Hilux, or Amorak (now they are NICE). Laughing
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:45 am

Still working on the prodject camper, some new photos on our web site below. clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:09 am

roamingman wrote:
Still working on the prodject camper, some new photos on our web site below.
Great shot of the D3 in the convoy. By the way, for your website - the plural of teddy is teddies, not tedies. Here to help! Wink

The 130 is getting resurrected slow but sure; nice one.
Back to top Go down
iveco4x4
Just got MT's
Just got MT's
iveco4x4

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:01 am

Out of hospital 24 hours now, they found the blockage in my liver plumbing and cleared it, lets hope it stops my fevers

On strong painkillers and no driving as they are opium based so a little spaced. Got to look forward to 40 odd staples being taken out next week.

Intercooler stuff for the truck arrived but it'll be a few weeks before I can play , hopefully can do light duties by wiring in the fuel switchover valve in a couple of weeks
Back to top Go down
mugwump
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
mugwump

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:00 am

Off to France and down to the pyrenees, pretty manic try get things organised shelving put in car and hopefully all packed Sunday. also very busy with work and hobby business, but nice to be busy, but looking forward to having some chill time in the sun and a bit of light offroading, and the occasional glass of wine. clinking teacups

Cheers

Derek
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:19 am

Good to hear you're on the mend Rich. 40 staples??? As many staples as you get in 20 copies of Health & Efficiency Magazine! Must be a bit of a 'bind', but your friends always said they 'could read you like a book'. Razz

Now don't split your sides laughing. affraid

Enjoy yourself Derek, full report expected (with piccies) when you return to make us all jealous.
Back to top Go down
iveco4x4
Just got MT's
Just got MT's
iveco4x4

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:55 am

Tom Mc wrote:
Good to hear you're on the mend Rich. 40 staples??? As many staples as you get in 20 copies of Health & Efficiency Magazine! Must be a bit of a 'bind', but your friends always said they 'could read you like a book'. Razz

Now don't split your sides laughing. affraid

Enjoy yourself Derek, full report expected (with piccies) when you return to make us all jealous.

I should have said it only hurts when I laugh...... thankfully with Toms jokes thats not likely Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:09 am

If all else fails, nip over to our Fab division and they can run a bead of weld down you.
Back to top Go down
iveco4x4
Just got MT's
Just got MT's
iveco4x4

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:18 am

Assassin wrote:
If all else fails, nip over to our Fab division and they can run a bead of weld down you.

As its the 3rd time thru that scar I thought the installation of zip might be better just in case theirs a 4th

Back to top Go down
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:23 am

Right, drill and nuts and bolts it is then.
Back to top Go down
mugwump
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
mugwump

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:39 am

iveco4x4 wrote:
Assassin wrote:

As its the 3rd time thru that scar I thought the installation of zip might be better just in case theirs a 4th

Velcro ? Zip might cos problems at airport security.
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:18 pm

If someone gives you a tug, you might come undone.

People can take that how they like censored censored
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:32 am

Im still alive. Been very busy still. On 80 hour weeks, double shifts. So Ive gota take the overtime, who knows when it will end in this economy.

My Mk1 shogun failed the MOT, due to the hole in the floor haha and rear spring and damper needing replacing.
So the garage gave me £300 for the vehicle to get rid of it.

Ive been driving around a Nissan Pathfinder 3.0L v6 the last few weekends, ive had the time to do some fishing.
Ive got too say, once you get over the retro square looks and sheer size of the vehcile its quite a nice truck.
The 4wd system seems to work well even on road tyres, Its no patrol but I quite like it.
For the sheer load space abilities, it might be worth some people having a look.
As for bolt on accessories ive not got a clue.
Engine is sweet tho, how reliable it is I duno, but it was hitting mid 30's with cruise control on, when on the motorway.

Hope everyone is well, healthy and enjoying their vehicle.

Ive just not had the time to do anything, let alone spend any time on here.

Happy Travels.

Jason
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:27 am

Only 80 hour weks Jason, you part timer.
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:58 am

I am still alive, busier than ever.

I hope all my forum buddies are doing well, having fun and getting muddy.

I will in the next few months find time to spend more time on here.

Shift starting, gota go!

Jason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? Empty

Back to top Go down

How is everyone doing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: